Simon meets his new "sister" ♡♡

Gypsy

Simon meets his new "sister" ♡♡

Post by Gypsy » 3 years ago

Simon is loving his new mama and forever home 😻
He was confused at first and despite the "grumpy" look he settled in fine

He also met his new sister Callie and according to his new mom....

It was love at first sight 😻😻 they run playing chase and she likes to steal Simon's banana ( one of his toys from here ) he is doing fine and is very happy !

- Gypsy
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
12 x

anniebelle

Re: Simon meets his new "sister" ♡♡

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

@Gypsy, so glad to hear that Simon has settled in and gets along well with Callie. It doesn't always happen so quickly! If at all! I once had three cats that was such a situation. Babe liked Sugar, Sugar liked Babe. Babe liked Tippy, Tippy liked Babe. Sugar and Tippy, not so much! It wasn't a problem when they were young, just kinda grew into it!!!
7 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

Gypsy:....so happy to see Simon so happy 😊😺and Callie is a beauty, and Simon so handsome. You gave him LOVE FOR A WHILE, now his new mommy and Callie can do the same. And he has a play mate. 😺🐈
8 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 3 years ago

Hi @Gypsy
I know you were worried whether you were doing the right thing.
Simon looks relaxed and happy !!

Thanks to your efforts to get him a great new home 👍

HUGS❤️Vicky

PS: I just tuned in to shoplc. The clearance continues, but the prices haven’t changed to the lower. I bet most viewers are not aware its a FINAL SALE, since the “warning” only appears every now and then for a few seconds.
The only great buys are on Friday under $10
The High end items are very overpriced.
I haven’t ordered in a while because the days of the great buys at Shoplc are gone.
When and if they resume, I will order from my FAVE channel again.
I hope shoplc realizes that their competitors prices have become much lower, “stealing” shoplc’s long time customers.
I just bought a beautiful pair of earrings from the J.
Arrived 3 days after I ordered.

Stay safe !!
9 x

Kat

Post by Kat » 3 years ago

💗💗💗💗💗☺️
6 x

Ariana

Post by Ariana » 3 years ago

Last edited by Ariana 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
6 x

Sam

Post by Sam » 3 years ago

Thank you for the pics and good news. They look so happy!.These days, that's hard to find. As usual, leave it to you to make us smile 😃. I miss your daily posts.. I actually quit shopping here, and that was one of the reasons. This is not our old ShopLC. It's just horrible. Seriously, how much Shungite, Tanzanite and diamonds do you think we want? Over and over. I'm shopping elsewhere, with more variety, better hosts (no long-winded stories, no countdowns, no closing the lines for dramatic effect) And I get my stuff!! Hope you had a good holiday, you and all the ladies. Stay safe!
7 x