Order history

anniebelle

Order history

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

@Moderator_Alex , I'm trying to go back more than 30 days of order history, but the system seems to be malfunctioning. I'm trying to get more information on orders placed in October. Can you find when this will be fixed? Thank you!
0 x

Moderator_Rashad

Re: Order history

Post by Moderator_Rashad » 3 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
@Moderator_Alex , I'm trying to go back more than 30 days of order history, but the system seems to be malfunctioning. I'm trying to get more information on orders placed in October. Can you find when this will be fixed? Thank you!

Hello,

Thank you so much for your message. I have reported this to our web team so they can look into this.
0 x

anniebelle

Moderator_Rashad wrote:
3 years ago
anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago

Hello,

Thank you so much for your message. I have reported this to our web team so they can look into this.
Rashad, it still isn't working! It's important that I be able to go back further than 30 days. Please try the web team again. Thanks!
0 x

Koalakid

Post by Koalakid » 3 years ago

THIS SITE HAS MORE PEOPLE THAT CAN'T ANSWER QUESTIONS THAN I HAVE EVER RUN ITO BEFORE. THEY CAN'T EVEN ANSWER EMAILS.
BTW - WHO IS A MODERATOR AND WHAT IS THEIR PURPOSE?

anniebelle, at the top of your list there's the box that defaults to "past 30 days' with a drop down menu. Click that and choose the option you need.

Hey, does anybody know if you could download the list of the items you have purchased? I used to buy a lot, but not anymore because in order to have a list I have to do it manually ... and that's too time consuming.

ShopLC needs to get programmers that can fix this.

Good luck with your search.
4 x

anniebelle

@Koalakid , thanks for the tip. I actually knew how to do that, but it wasn't working for me for some reason. It's working for me now! Anyway, I was able to find out what I needed to know. (See late late late delivery)
1 x

anniebelle

It's interesting to me that I can't get more than 30 days order history on my tablet now (old), or trace an order, or even get the program guide and recent shows. All that work that was done over the last several months only caused me to have less access! I have to go to my (new) laptop! Sometimes a terrible inconvenience because Milo doesn't like the laptop!?! :lol: :lol: :lol:
2 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I like that my emojis work. Can u tell A:.... :lol: :lol:
2 x

anniebelle

Harlequin wrote:
3 years ago
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I like that my emojis work. Can u tell A:.... :lol: :lol:
:lol: :evil:
2 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 3 years ago

Koalakid wrote:
3 years ago
THIS SITE HAS MORE PEOPLE THAT CAN'T ANSWER QUESTIONS THAN I HAVE EVER RUN ITO BEFORE. THEY CAN'T EVEN ANSWER EMAILS.
BTW - WHO IS A MODERATOR AND WHAT IS THEIR PURPOSE?

anniebelle, at the top of your list there's the box that defaults to "past 30 days' with a drop down menu. Click that and choose the option you need.

Hey, does anybody know if you could download the list of the items you have purchased? I used to buy a lot, but not anymore because in order to have a list I have to do it manually ... and that's too time consuming.

ShopLC needs to get programmers that can fix this.

Good luck with your search.
A Moderator does damage control so we don't leave bad reviews all over the internet. 😉
3 x