LATE LATE LATE LATE delivery

anniebelle

LATE LATE LATE LATE delivery

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

I just received a few packages that had some surprises. One of them was a Bali Legacy bracelet that was purchased on Christmas Day and showing an unclear delivery date. " on its way"!!! A couple from a different vendor.

Then a ring I wasn't expecting at all! It does look vaguely familiar! I think there might be matching earrings! I can't go back to check order history right now. This was ordered on OCTOBER 16, invoiced on the 17th. I wonder where it has been for so long??? It doesn't look any worse for the wear, not tattered or dirty!
6 x

Harlequin

Re: LATE LATE LATE LATE delivery

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

A:....OH MY GOODNESS!!! That is rather LATE 🤔🤨. My last purchase was January 1st. Not ordering any more for a while. Can’t stand how late most items take. Next purchase I make will be to help my daughter get my Grandson A CAR. So I need to quit buying frivolous things. 😊. Besides LC needs to get their STUFF TOGETHER, ... Broken items, tardiness on delivery, over charges:ex.... free s/h when they throw that in, in the middle of a presentation:...so many other things, but my fingers are going numb, carpel tunnel.
6 x

Moderator_Rashad

Post by Moderator_Rashad » 3 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
I just received a few packages that had some surprises. One of them was a Bali Legacy bracelet that was purchased on Christmas Day and showing an unclear delivery date. " on its way"!!! A couple from a different vendor.

Then a ring I wasn't expecting at all! It does look vaguely familiar! I think there might be matching earrings! I can't go back to check order history right now. This was ordered on OCTOBER 16, invoiced on the 17th. I wonder where it has been for so long??? It doesn't look any worse for the wear, not tattered or dirty!
We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Please contact us via chat via shoplc.com, email via customerservice@shoplc.com, and over the phone at 877-899-0078 so we can diagnose what may have occurred. Thank you for being a part of the Shop LC family!
0 x

anniebelle

Moderator_Rashad wrote:
3 years ago
anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Please contact us via chat via shoplc.com, email via customerservice@shoplc.com, and over the phone at 877-899-0078 so we can diagnose what may have occurred. Thank you for being a part of the Shop LC family!
Rashad, until the order history is working, there's not much to be done! It obviously got lost in shipping. Question is why I didn't miss it! Or were there matching pieces? I don't know what to think!!!
3 x

anniebelle

Well, they finally fixed the Order History function, so I was able to find out where my package has been for almost 2 months. Sort of!!! It made it to the airport here in a timely manner. Then kinda just showed up in Chicago on Jan 3!! Then it meandered its way , city after city til it made its way back here. I was purchasing a lot at that time, much more exciting pieces than this ring! Don't know if I'll keep it or not :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .
4 x