Not opened by ME!

buyitall

Not opened by ME!

Post by buyitall » 3 years ago

I just received an order I returned....back to Me. It contained a note saying they could not accept the perfume as a return because it was opened! It is the Jean Pattou small perfume bottle and a purse spray. I ordered as a gift. When I showed it to my great niece she immediately let me know that she preferred another fragrance. The set came inside the package down in a clear cellophane bag and tied at the top with a ribbon. I NEVER even untied the ribbon...much less opened either of the perfumes in the cellophane package! If it was opened, it was open when THEY sent it to me! I have ordered perfume from ShopLC before with no problems....mostly Norell. This is making me rethink ever buying perfume from them ever again. By the way, I have actually heard the hosts say to go ahead and order the perfume and try it...and if you don’t like it...send it back! Was that an outright lie? There is definitely a disconnect between what the hosts are saying and actual ShopLC policy. I order stuff off of other shopping channels all the time and I NEVER have the problems that I have here! They let you know right up front what their policies and return policies are! I am packaging this perfume back up and returning it! If the perfume has been opened by someone and used by someone else, I certainly don’t want to use it...especially with Covid! I realize I keep saying I’m going to stop shopping here...but this is the icing on the cake! They probably won’t issue me a refund, which would be the right thing to do, but I am NOT using a perfume product that has been used by someone else! I don’t think things at this channel is going to get better. I read people’s comments over and over again and nothing ever changes or improves. I foresee this channels viewership declining in the future because new viewers and buyers will get tired of all the problems too!
9 x

Harlequin

Re: Not opened by ME!

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

Buyitall:...you certainly are right, I have Karen say many times to send perfume back. LC needs to send a sample of what the perfume in the package, so people can test the smell, then if they don’t like it don’t need to open the package, then they can re-sell the perfume. Haven’t had coffee yet 🥴
4 x

shopLC_alex

Post by shopLC_alex » 3 years ago

buyitall wrote:
3 years ago
I just received an order I returned....back to Me. It contained a note saying they could not accept the perfume as a return because it was opened! It is the Jean Pattou small perfume bottle and a purse spray. I ordered as a gift. When I showed it to my great niece she immediately let me know that she preferred another fragrance. The set came inside the package down in a clear cellophane bag and tied at the top with a ribbon. I NEVER even untied the ribbon...much less opened either of the perfumes in the cellophane package! If it was opened, it was open when THEY sent it to me! I have ordered perfume from ShopLC before with no problems....mostly Norell. This is making me rethink ever buying perfume from them ever again. By the way, I have actually heard the hosts say to go ahead and order the perfume and try it...and if you don’t like it...send it back! Was that an outright lie? There is definitely a disconnect between what the hosts are saying and actual ShopLC policy. I order stuff off of other shopping channels all the time and I NEVER have the problems that I have here! They let you know right up front what their policies and return policies are! I am packaging this perfume back up and returning it! If the perfume has been opened by someone and used by someone else, I certainly don’t want to use it...especially with Covid! I realize I keep saying I’m going to stop shopping here...but this is the icing on the cake! They probably won’t issue me a refund, which would be the right thing to do, but I am NOT using a perfume product that has been used by someone else! I don’t think things at this channel is going to get better. I read people’s comments over and over again and nothing ever changes or improves. I foresee this channels viewership declining in the future because new viewers and buyers will get tired of all the problems too!
Good morning,

We apologize for the misunderstanding. Please send your order information and return request to customerservice@shoplc.com so that we may properly notate your account so that the warehouse will be aware of your situation before returning the item back.
2 x

buyitall

Post by buyitall » 3 years ago

Harlequin wrote:
3 years ago
Buyitall:...you certainly are right, I have Karen say many times to send perfume back. LC needs to send a sample of what the perfume in the package, so people can test the smell, then if they don’t like it don’t need to open the package, then they can re-sell the perfume. Haven’t had coffee yet 🥴
Thanks for your response! Glad I’m not the only one who heard hosts say to try perfume and if you don’t like it, send it back. I would never do that anyway. I am an honest person and the perfume was never opened or used on my end.I was so surprised when I had my return returned to me stating it had been opened and used! The ribbon at the top was never untied. I hope I get a solution. I am elderly and living on a fixed income. I ordered this to give as a gift to my great niece specifically because it was on budget pay even though it was only $29.99. Making my budget pays only $10 per month. When you live on a fixed income you have to stretch your budget as far as it can go. ShopLC may not refund my money. Since my niece immediately looked at the perfume...again not untying it ...much less opening it...she immediately let me know she would rather have the money to put toward the purchase of her favorite perfume instead. So, I bit the bullet and gave her $30. If ShopLC does not issue me a refund I will basically be out $60 because I was counting on a refund from my return.
5 x