Does anyone at ShopLC customer service ever communicate with one another?

buyitall

Does anyone at ShopLC customer service ever communicate with one another?

Post by buyitall » 3 years ago

I posted a problem with a refused return a couple of days ago....see my original post for details......Then I received a message from Alex describing what I needed to do. Sooooo I wrote customer service that I couldn’t return it again because there was not a shipping label included in my return that THEY returned to me...guess they assumed I would just accept the return and drop it! WHY should I have to pay for an item that had been opened and used WHEN I received it from them that way??? Anyway, I wrote a long explanation to customer service explaining the situation as per instructed by Alex to contact customer service. I did just that! Just now I received a message from Sheikf saying due to covid they could not accept returns on items such as perfume that had been opened and used! BUT I DID NOT OPEN IT OR USE IT??? IT CAME TO ME THAT WAY! THAT IS NOT MY FAULT! SHEIKF OBVIOUSLY DIDN’T READ MY ENTIRE MESSAGE OR DIDN’T UNDERSTAND IT! SO NOW I GUESS I AM STUCK WITH PAYING FOR AN ITEM THAT CAN’T EVEN BE USED! I’M CERTAINLY NOT GOING TO USE IT IN THIS TIME OF COVID! OKAY.....I’M OFFICIALLY DONE! GOODBYE SHOPLC.....Going to close my account if this is not handled! DOES ANYONE BLAME ME? WHAT WOULD YOU DO?
6 x

Harlequin

Re: Does anyone at ShopLC customer service ever communicate with one another?

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

I don’t blame you. If you purchased on budget pay, call bank and have payments put on HOLD!!!! 🙂. JMO GOOD LUCK
3 x

shopLC_alex

Post by shopLC_alex » 3 years ago

Good morning,

Terribly sorry this got so convoluted, I am unfamiliar with that particular agent so they were not aware that I was looking for your email. Would you like your RTL sent via mail or email? I'll have it typed up immediately.
2 x

Glamazon

Post by Glamazon » 3 years ago

I understand completely.Read my post over a handbag.It has been a nightmare.It isn’t even worth haggling about at this point.I am in a similar situation.Sorry that you are having trouble with customer no service as well.
3 x

buyitall

Post by buyitall » 3 years ago

shopLC_alex wrote:
3 years ago
Good morning,

Terribly sorry this got so convoluted, I am unfamiliar with that particular agent so they were not aware that I was looking for your email. Would you like your RTL sent via mail or email? I'll have it typed up immediately.
Thanks for your response. I think I misspelled the agents name. It was Sheikh. I am elderly and don’t have access to a printer...so I need to receive it in the mail please. Just because you are sending me a return label...and it needs to be for ground shipping because you can’t send perfume through regular mail...does that mean I will be getting a refund? If not, why should I return it? I could just throw it away in that case...and still end up paying for something I can’t even use. Some months ago I needed to return an item and no shipping label was included in my package. At that point I CALLED customer service and actually talked to someone. She assured me she would send me a shipping label right out. That was months and months ago. I decided to just keep the item rather than go through all the hassle. But, I can’t afford to do that since my funds are so limited now. Every penny counts. So, send a return label through the mail please. I’ll just WAIT and see if it ever comes.
6 x