Homesmart Deep Tissue Back, Neck and Shoulder Massager

LisaC2019

Homesmart Deep Tissue Back, Neck and Shoulder Massager

Post by LisaC2019 » 4 years ago

Anyone order the One Time Only Homesmart Deep Tissue 3D Shiatsu Back, Neck and Shoulder Massager with Adjustable Heat Mode? I have been test driving and all I can say is this is one of the best massagers I have used. I used it for the neck and back and now I am soo relaxed. Finally, something from Shop LC I can actually brag about and recommend to my friends. I picked up the aqua and even used the heat setting...again WOW :D
1 x

Blossom

Re: Homesmart Deep Tissue Back, Neck and Shoulder Massager

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

LisaC2019 wrote:
4 years ago
Anyone order the One Time Only Homesmart Deep Tissue 3D Shiatsu Back, Neck and Shoulder Massager with Adjustable Heat Mode? I have been test driving and all I can say is this is one of the best massagers I have used. I used it for the neck and back and now I am soo relaxed. Finally, something from Shop LC I can actually brag about and recommend to my friends. I picked up the aqua and even used the heat setting...again WOW :D
That's great news! I don't have that one but one similar & my back loves it!
2 x

D-Flawless

Post by D-Flawless » 4 years ago

I agree with you LisaC2019....it IS a game changer! I have had one from Amazon for about a year now and it really has changed my life and relieves neck, shoulder and back muscle spasms and knots like magic! Try draping it over your shoulder (from back to front) too...that really releases the stress on the top of the shoulders! I bought two and can’t live without this fabulous massager!
2 x

LisaC2019

Post by LisaC2019 » 4 years ago

D-Flawless wrote:
4 years ago
I agree with you LisaC2019....it IS a game changer! I have had one from Amazon for about a year now and it really has changed my life and relieves neck, shoulder and back muscle spasms and knots like magic! Try draping it over your shoulder (from back to front) too...that really releases the stress on the top of the shoulders! I bought two and can’t live without this fabulous massager!
D-Flawless the massager was soo nice that I ordered another one when the price dropped. I love the massage chairs at the spa and this technology is really good if not better than some of those massage chairs. Thanks for the tip and I will update at a later time...right now I am relaxing while having an upper back massage :D
2 x

Moderator_Brianne

Post by Moderator_Brianne » 4 years ago

LisaC2019 wrote:
4 years ago
That's so great! Thank you for sharing your feedback so others have a personal review of the item, I always like reading customer testimonials before I purchase anything! Your feedback is very valuable :)
2 x

jojosephine

Post by jojosephine » 4 years ago

I didn't use Homesmart Deep Tissue 3D Shiatsu Back, but I have something similar. I sit in front of the computer every day, often with stiff necks and shoulders. I think my posture is too bad. I found the gentle and regular exercise in the area to be a wonderful thing for me, plus real hot steam showers and electric neck heating pads. I find light exercise or stretching to help me, so I tend to stay away from painkillers to relieve muscle pain.
5 x