Alex...ARE YOU THERE?

buyitall

Alex...ARE YOU THERE?

Post by buyitall » 3 years ago

Two days ago I replied to your post, Alex. You said you would either send me a return label via email or through the mail itself. I explained that I do not have a printer so I needed it sent in the mail! I also told you I had received an email stating that they could not accept my return because it had been opened! BUT IT WAS SENT TO ME THAT WAY! WHAT ABOUT THAT DOES CUSTOMER SERVICE NOT UNDERSTAND! SO I AM JUST SUPPOSED TO SMILE, JUST ACCEPT THAT AND GET CHARGED FOR THIS ITEM THAT NOT EVEN I CAN USE? SO THAT’S HOW THIS COMPANY DOES BUSINESS AND TREATS YOUR CUSTOMERS? YEAH, SPREADING THAT JOY YOU TALK ABOUT ALL THE TIME! FIRST OF ALL, YOU NEED TO BE SURE THE PEOPLE WHO ARE SENDING OUT USED PRODUCTS ARE DEALT WITH! DOES YOUR COMPANY NOT CARE ABOUT IT’S REPUTATION! I GUESS THERE IS NO NEED TO SEND A RETURN LABEL! NO NEED TO RETURN IT IF I’M NOT GOING TO GET A REFUND! I CAN THROW IT AWAY MYSELF! BESIDES, IF I RETURN IT SOMEONE ELSE WILL PROBABLY JUST SEND THIS OPENED AND USED ITEM TO ANOTHER UNFORTUNATE CUSTOMER!
5 x

Jacee

Re: Alex...ARE YOU THERE?

Post by Jacee » 3 years ago

In reading your posts, may I suggest...
If you have bought anything else, a return label should have been included
With purchase,
That you could use to make THIS return..
Good Luck!
4 x

buyitall

Post by buyitall » 3 years ago

Jacee wrote:
3 years ago
In reading your posts, may I suggest...
If you have bought anything else, a return label should have been included
With purchase,
That you could use to make THIS return..
Good Luck!
I have other labels. Problem is, since this is perfume it can’t be sent regular mail label. It has to be shipped ground and I don’t have a label for that. I have already paid to send it back the FIRST time! I SHOULD NOT HAVE TO PAY RETURN SHIPPING AGAIN???AND I WON’T! I think I’m just screwed! But I won’t be screwed ANYMORE because I’m done! There are other shopping channels out there. Yes, I may have to pay a little more...but I don’t care. I have never had the problems with THEM that I’ve had HERE!
5 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 3 years ago

If you paid by credit card, maybe they can help. Maybe call and see if they will refuse charges for the perfume.
5 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

You can dispute your charges on a credit- debit cards. I have!!!
4 x

Jacee

Post by Jacee » 3 years ago

Buyitall: There are terrible injustices in the world..that we can deal with or not.

Try to handle every obstacle, the best you can.

H: that was " a good suggestion"
3 x

Moderator_Rashad

Post by Moderator_Rashad » 3 years ago

buyitall wrote:
3 years ago
Two days ago I replied to your post, Alex. You said you would either send me a return label via email or through the mail itself. I explained that I do not have a printer so I needed it sent in the mail! I also told you I had received an email stating that they could not accept my return because it had been opened! BUT IT WAS SENT TO ME THAT WAY! WHAT ABOUT THAT DOES CUSTOMER SERVICE NOT UNDERSTAND! SO I AM JUST SUPPOSED TO SMILE, JUST ACCEPT THAT AND GET CHARGED FOR THIS ITEM THAT NOT EVEN I CAN USE? SO THAT’S HOW THIS COMPANY DOES BUSINESS AND TREATS YOUR CUSTOMERS? YEAH, SPREADING THAT JOY YOU TALK ABOUT ALL THE TIME! FIRST OF ALL, YOU NEED TO BE SURE THE PEOPLE WHO ARE SENDING OUT USED PRODUCTS ARE DEALT WITH! DOES YOUR COMPANY NOT CARE ABOUT IT’S REPUTATION! I GUESS THERE IS NO NEED TO SEND A RETURN LABEL! NO NEED TO RETURN IT IF I’M NOT GOING TO GET A REFUND! I CAN THROW IT AWAY MYSELF! BESIDES, IF I RETURN IT SOMEONE ELSE WILL PROBABLY JUST SEND THIS OPENED AND USED ITEM TO ANOTHER UNFORTUNATE CUSTOMER!

Good morning,

I deeply apologize that this has happened to you. I have gone ahead and reported this issue and will get a return label sent.
3 x