RS

anniebelle
Posts: 1861
Joined: 11 months ago

Re: RS

Post by anniebelle » 4 days ago

Harlequin wrote:
4 days ago
Did you take it A.... :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
3 x

Vicky
Posts: 1567
Joined: 1 year ago
Answers: 1

Re: RS

Post by Vicky » 4 days ago

Hi @RS
Your adorable Avatar never went away on my iphone.
What did go away in some presentations on air, is the FF warning ( fissure filled) following most presentations of NIASSA RUBY.
Plus, the hosts dont mention that its fissure filled.
When I bought a Niassa Ruby necklace a few years ago from SLC, I wasn’t warned not to put my Niassa ruby necklace in a jewelry sonic cleaner.
It exploded, with huge amt pieces of shattered red glass that obviously had filled the Niassa ruby. I Even had to remove a glass splinter from my finger.
It was over 30 days since it was delivered, so I lost $180.
If this happened now, I would make sure to get a refund🤬
I was a newbie then, so just took the loss.

Hope your Avatar shows up on all the devices.

Hugs❤️Vicky
7 x

User avatar
Margui
Posts: 1125
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: RS

Post by Margui » 4 days ago

RS: Love your comforter and your new blanket..
5 x

Harlequin
Posts: 1886
Joined: 11 months ago

Re: RS

Post by Harlequin » 4 days ago

RS:...... they are beautiful, nice color on the blanket and shams. GORGEOUS 🦚 blanket 😊. T. Y. For sharing. Luv pics. 🙂.
4 x

DoubleLshopper
Posts: 13
Joined: 2 weeks ago

Re: RS

Post by DoubleLshopper » 4 days ago

Vicky wrote:
4 days ago
Hi @RS
Your adorable Avatar never went away on my iphone.
What did go away in some presentations on air, is the FF warning ( fissure filled) following most presentations of NIASSA RUBY.
Plus, the hosts dont mention that its fissure filled.
When I bought a Niassa Ruby necklace a few years ago from SLC, I wasn’t warned not to put my Niassa ruby necklace in a jewelry sonic cleaner.
It exploded, with huge amt pieces of shattered red glass that obviously had filled the Niassa ruby. I Even had to remove a glass splinter from my finger.
It was over 30 days since it was delivered, so I lost $180.
If this happened now, I would make sure to get a refund🤬
I was a newbie then, so just took the loss.

Hope your Avatar shows up on all the devices.

Hugs❤️Vicky
I turned that show on just to see what the were selling and Tenner never said anything about the (FF) ruby although it was listed in the description. People were buying like crazy and they kept welcoming new buyers. They will be disappointed when they do some research and realize the stones are practically worthless.
3 x

honey
Posts: 1269
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: RS

Post by honey » 4 days ago

I saw Tenner with the Ruby's today. He answered
a question about the meaning of FF. (i do know
what that means)
He said it is a treatment to make the gem beautiful
and he gave an example of reparing a dent in a car.
He about lost me there, I think he was referring
to BONDO?? (do auto body shops use bondo anymore?
i think that they just get you a whole new door or
fender?) anyway.....
Basically FF, fissure filling is glass used to fill the
fissures in the Ruby. No telling how much glass or
how much Ruby. I would certainly not want a
Ruby FF if I was collecting.
4 x

Harlequin
Posts: 1886
Joined: 11 months ago

Re: RS

Post by Harlequin » 3 days ago

In the 70’s they sure did use bondo I had a car with that cra_.
4 x

anniebelle
Posts: 1861
Joined: 11 months ago

Re: RS

Post by anniebelle » 3 days ago

Glad to finally see the peacock blanket!! I had never seen it, not on TV or on line. Must have sold out. It sure is very colorful. Do they look three dimensional? I haven't opened up my kitty blanket all the way yet. I'm kinda saving it until I see if I'm going to move. I'm looking for a new mattress too. I didn't think I wanted new sheets til the other day when they had those printed ones!
3 x

Online
User avatar
RS
Posts: 4511
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: RS

Post by RS » 3 days ago

anniebelle wrote:
3 days ago
Glad to finally see the peacock blanket!! I had never seen it, not on TV or on line. Must have sold out. It sure is very colorful. Do they look three dimensional? I haven't opened up my kitty blanket all the way yet. I'm kinda saving it until I see if I'm going to move. I'm looking for a new mattress too. I didn't think I wanted new sheets til the other day when they had those printed ones!
I wouldn’t exactly say 3 dimensional. It’s more like it has quite a bit of shading so there is depth to the image.

I is very detail and pretty. 🥰🥰
2 x

anniebelle
Posts: 1861
Joined: 11 months ago

Re: RS

Post by anniebelle » 3 days ago

RS wrote:
3 days ago
anniebelle wrote:
3 days ago
Glad to finally see the peacock blanket!! I had never seen it, not on TV or on line. Must have sold out. It sure is very colorful. Do they look three dimensional? I haven't opened up my kitty blanket all the way yet. I'm kinda saving it until I see if I'm going to move. I'm looking for a new mattress too. I didn't think I wanted new sheets til the other day when they had those printed ones!
I wouldn’t exactly say 3 dimensional. It’s more like it has quite a bit of shading so there is depth to the image.

I is very detail and pretty. 🥰🥰
I'm so glad you are happy with it!
3 x