STOP DOING THAT

anniebelle

STOP DOING THAT

Post by anniebelle » 5 days ago

Once again, my cart has been emptied! I can only assume because the clearance sale is over? There was a half dozen or so items that I can definitely do without. At least now I will. I won't be trying to replace them!
5 x

RS

Re: STOP DOING THAT

Post by RS » 5 days ago

anniebelle wrote:
5 days ago
Once again, my cart has been emptied! I can only assume because the clearance sale is over? There was a half dozen or so items that I can definitely do without. At least now I will. I won't be trying to replace them!
How long before they empty your cart? I’ve had things disappear in less than an hour. And I’ve had things show back up after I have removed them myself.

I think there’s a cart troll!
4 x

anniebelle

Actually, over night. Came back to see if there was something else to add to it. Then just like that it was gone, after I'd modified it!
3 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 5 days ago

Again--putting something in your cart does not reserve it. It doesn't even take it out of inventory. If some one else likes the item and pays for it it will disappear from your cart if you have not paid for it yet. If it is popular, it will most certainly disappear overnight.
4 x

anniebelle

JewelryQueen wrote:
5 days ago
Again--putting something in your cart does not reserve it. It doesn't even take it out of inventory. If some one else likes the item and pays for it it will disappear from your cart if you have not paid for it yet. If it is popular, it will most certainly disappear overnight.
again, they aren't taking one or two items because someone wants it. it is a half dozen totally unrelated items. and, they didn't disappear overnight, but rather in the afternoon while I was looking for a coupon. they just DUMPED the cart!!!

SAVED ME A LOT OF MONEY!
2 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 5 days ago

@anniebelle

I am so sorry that you lost the items you wanted. That must be very discouraging.
2 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 5 days ago

What I don’t understand is how you can get fifty💰 in cart to get free shipping when LC keeps taking the items out. I don’t shop this way, don’t even know how long items stay in cart. I have heard Host’s before say a persons name and ask them to release an item?????
1 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 5 days ago

They pull stuff you want to buy and it ends up in the auction and sells for more money remember they only have two items left. When they have 100. They know what there dping.😡🍀
3 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 5 days ago

Doing I can't see!😞🍀
3 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 5 days ago

Boston Irish wrote:
5 days ago
Doing I can't see!😞🍀