Boston Irish

Re: STOP DOING THAT

Post by Boston Irish » 3 years ago

That too!😊🍀
2 x

lisalynne

Post by lisalynne » 3 years ago

I just now on 1/12/21 at 8:53p, heard the host Kim Prentiss say "CHOP, CHOP!" Kim was using it as a term to hurry and place your order. I replayed it on my TV to make sure this is what Kim said. Please have your hosts stop saying this! A couple of weeks ago I heard Host Karen Connally say "CHOP, CHOP!" It is a racial slur and I am Asian. It is very insulting to my culture. Kim Prentiss and Karen Connally should be taken off the air since they are so ignorant! I cannot believe racial terms are broadcasted to millions of people.
1 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

I really don’t think they mean to racist, but I understand what you are saying. Tag a moderator and let them know how you feel. They can tell the appropriate people. 🙂
1 x

MsTabbyKats

Post by MsTabbyKats » 3 years ago

lisalynne wrote:
3 years ago
I just now on 1/12/21 at 8:53p, heard the host Kim Prentiss say "CHOP, CHOP!" Kim was using it as a term to hurry and place your order. I replayed it on my TV to make sure this is what Kim said. Please have your hosts stop saying this! A couple of weeks ago I heard Host Karen Connally say "CHOP, CHOP!" It is a racial slur and I am Asian. It is very insulting to my culture. Kim Prentiss and Karen Connally should be taken off the air since they are so ignorant! I cannot believe racial terms are broadcasted to millions of people.
A side effect of a politically correct world is people overreacting. "Chop chop" means hurry. That's it.
When people say something isn't kosher, I don't get offended or take it as an insult to my culture. And I certainly wouldn't someone to lose their job over it.

Tell me...what exactly offends you about that term. There are multiple restaurants with "Chop Chop" in the name, owned and operated by Asians. Should I not give them any business?
7 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

Some one saying chop chop doesn’t bother me it’s like what MsTabbyKats said. Period. No on will lose their job. 😊
2 x

Moderator_Rashad

Post by Moderator_Rashad » 3 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
Once again, my cart has been emptied! I can only assume because the clearance sale is over? There was a half dozen or so items that I can definitely do without. At least now I will. I won't be trying to replace them!
Good Afternoon,

There seems to be a technical issue as we do not empty carts. Moreover, Clearance prices stay the same for a minimum of 30 days from the date of airing. We will investigate and contact you with our findings.

Thank You
1 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

Moderator_Rashad wrote:
3 years ago
anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
Once again, my cart has been emptied! I can only assume because the clearance sale is over? There was a half dozen or so items that I can definitely do without. At least now I will. I won't be trying to replace them!
Good Afternoon,

There seems to be a technical issue as we do not empty carts. Moreover, Clearance prices stay the same for a minimum of 30 days from the date of airing. We will investigate and contact you with our findings.

Thank You
@RS , did you see this??? Since when do they NOT empty carts!!! It's happened to me so many times. They don't sell used merchandise either!!!
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
Moderator_Rashad wrote:
3 years ago
anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
Good Afternoon,

Thank You
@RS , did you see this??? Since when do they NOT empty carts!!! It's happened to me so many times. They don't sell used merchandise either!!!
Ughhhh.....

They DO empty carts. Not only when shopping ONLINE but also during LIVE presentations. The HOSTS EVEN SAY AS MUCH. They are always saying...”Hurry and confirm or we will empty your cart”!
3 x

DoubleLshopper

Post by DoubleLshopper » 3 years ago

RS wrote:
3 years ago
anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
Moderator_Rashad wrote:
3 years ago

Good Afternoon,

Thank You
Ughhhh.....

They DO empty carts. Not only when shopping ONLINE but also during LIVE presentations. The HOSTS EVEN SAY AS MUCH. They are always saying...”Hurry and confirm or we will empty your cart”!
I have heard the hosts say that many times.
4 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

Moderator_Rashad wrote:
3 years ago
anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
Good Afternoon,

Thank You
@Moderator_Rashad, it happens to me frequently, and you won't convince me that it's a glitch. BECAUSE YOUR GLITCH JUST HAPPENED AGAIN!!! I AM FURIOUS!!! SO MUCH FOR THE POLKI DIAMOND EARRINGS I WAS PREPARING TO PURCHASE. I MAY NEVER BUY ANYTHING HERE AGAIN, IT'S TOO FRUSTRATING!!!
4 x