Sad phone call

RS

Sad phone call

Post by RS » 4 years ago

I was asleep. Daughter called crying her eyes out. Her new little bunny (the one that was on Furry Friends Friday) just died. He was such a sweet little thing. Only a few months old. Her other bunny is fine. We have no idea why this happened. She is just devastated and so am I.
She is blaming herself. She thinks she did something wrong. I can’t see there was anything she did. He was well fed, had water. A large clean hutch. We just don’t know.
Poor Bun...🥺
I can’t stop crying now either...
1 x

Gypsy

Re: Sad phone call

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

I'm so sorry 😿
1 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
I was asleep. Daughter called crying her eyes out. Her new little bunny (the one that was on Furry Friends Friday) just died. He was such a sweet little thing. Only a few months old. Her other bunny is fine. We have no idea why this happened. She is just devastated and so am I.
She is blaming herself. She thinks she did something wrong. I can’t see there was anything she did. He was well fed, had water. A large clean hutch. We just don’t know.
Poor Bun...🥺
Oh how sad. It's tough losing a furry friend....😢🐰
2 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 4 years ago

RS: I'm so sorry! 😢 Losing a beloved pet is so devastating! My condolences for your daughter.
2 x

Hollie

Post by Hollie » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Poor Bun...🥺
Awww poor bunny. That sucks.
I'm sorry.
1 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

🥺😭
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
0 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 4 years ago

Poor little tyke!😢 He was beautiful.
Last edited by Margui 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
1 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

I'm so sorry, RS.
🥺

It is VERY difficult losing a pet, and it is also horrible seeing your loved ones going through sorrow and grief.
🌺😢🌺
1 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

I am so sorry that she lost her friend, if it was a new bunny maybe the other one harmed it, not all animals get along. Please tell her I am very sorry and it is not her fault. Hugs to her.
1 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

I watch vet shows including the ones about exotic pets & seems like rabbits have a few sensitivities. Ex: one rabbit can & will kill another rabbit, twisted liver lobe (fatal w/o surgery) & even high stress can make their heart stop. RS, I'm sure, as Gem Lover said, it wasn't your daughter's fault...still😢
1 x