Catticus

Re: So tired

Post by Catticus » 3 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
Harlequin wrote:
3 years ago
Who’s talking about your cat?? A:...... :🤔. For REAL
The quotations . . . Insanity . . . Problems . . . Giving up . . . !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
I know the pain. I have a “feisty” brat...er CAT! I said CAT! He’s near me and might be reading this. I can’t risk THAT.
😳

I got him from The Humane Society. He’s part Maine Coon. I currently have four red “dots” on my arm from his top (and bottom) teeth and five scratches. This was due to my having to carefully cut some “fur knots” from his heavy coat.

He also gives “love bites.” Even with love, they hurt.

There is some good from these “traits.” He is a fabulous Guard Cat.
😎
5 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 3 years ago

Amy wrote:
3 years ago
To so tired RS and all:
there have been MANY times I wanted to run over the remote control & tv with the John Deere
because I’m so frustrated with ShoplC. Now that’s the time to change the channel or turn off the tv & take a walk or drink a 🍺. I feel your pain.
I JUST saw this!

😂🤣😅😂🤣😅😂🤣😅😂🤣😅
6 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

Catticus wrote:
3 years ago
anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
Harlequin wrote:
3 years ago
Who’s talking about your cat?? A:...... :🤔. For REAL
The quotations . . . Insanity . . . Problems . . . Giving up . . . !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
I know the pain. I have a “feisty” brat...er CAT! I said CAT! He’s near me and might be reading this. I can’t risk THAT.
😳

I got him from The Humane Society. He’s part Maine Coon. I currently have four red “dots” on my arm from his top (and bottom) teeth and five scratches. This was due to my having to carefully cut some “fur knots” from his heavy coat.

He also gives “love bites.” Even with love, they hurt.

There is some good from these “traits.” He is a fabulous Guard Cat.
😎
I don't know how, but I love his furry little butt!!! He makes me so angry sometimes! And then I'm giggling at his silliness!
3 x

Lala3

Post by Lala3 » 3 years ago

I don’t know where to post this so I just tried this topic. I was afraid this would happen I posted several times about refunds and how HORRIBLE this company is for returning the money they owe you. I have put off even looking at my bank account on line. I only go to my own private acct once a month because I have a joint act with my husband and he has nothing to do with own account it’s a credit union account and I have to check in once a month to qualify for interest on my acct I went back two months and I don’t see any refunds only money taken out. I am furious. I elected not to ruin my Friday night trying to call this company. I live in the Northwest and I’ve been without electricity for 3 1/2 days. So I’m going to enjoy some tv shows tonight. Tomorrow I will try to figure out what’s going on. I have a new credit card number and if something isn’tResolved tomorrow they won’t be getting payments. I can honestly say I HATE THIS COMPANY. THIS IS NOT OVER there are just too many people on this forum who are fed up with how they mangel our monthly payments. I’ve figured out why they offer so many payments to confuse the books. Mad as H—- and I’m not going to take it any more
5 x