So tired

Post by RS » 3 years ago

Of the constant glitches.

When shopping makes you want to throw your phone it’s time to move on....😡
8 x

Lala3

Re: So tired

Post by Lala3 » 3 years ago

You couldn’t have said it any better . I’ve only posted a few times on this forum but it has always been about returns and customer service. Why should there be so many glitches ? Then this moderator , who ever he is , says contact me personally and they will look into it. This is not the way on line shopping should be. I shop with all the other shopping channels and only this one is messed up . If there is a problem , it’s handled quickly and professionally I returned 5 things last week I insured the priority padded envelope and said I wanted confirmation Of course that has not happened. I will no longer buy things from Shoplc I don’t care how fabulous ,amazing ,outstanding ,best price in the entire universe and like no other It’s a sham BTW I bought real Russian alexandrite on a cruise and it’s gorgeous not like the cloudy stuff they sell on Shoplc. I take my ring outdoors and watch it change color. Shoplc looks like polished beach glass
6 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

My issue today was trying to order on the site during a live presentation. It wouldn’t load. Then tried to call to order and HEY SURPRISE....can’t get through.

Then MIRACULOUSLY the issue is over as soon as next item starts. And all the program changes. Instead of an hour of handbags they had Sankom. Ughhhhhhhhh
6 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

And I also have a gorgeous deep in color Alexandrite ring. Not even the same color as what SLC has.
5 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

RS:.... if you don’t mind me asking? What did you want to order?
6 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

Harlequin wrote:
3 years ago
RS:.... if you don’t mind me asking? What did you want to order?
Those little boots they showed. Daughter called me....”MOMMMMMMM .......”
5 x

Harlequin

My daughter had me ordered her two of the Turkish lamps. I use the 899-0078 for customer service I got an answer right away
6 x

Harlequin

I saw those CUTE, sizes were confusing 🥴
6 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

Harlequin wrote:
3 years ago
My daughter had me ordered her two of the Turkish lamps. I use the 899-0078 for customer service I got an answer right away
I couldn’t get thru at all.

I already have two of those lamps stashed away for daughter. I did say to her that I had no idea she watched SLC. She told me she was shopping for me! Hahaaaa. So she shops for me and calls ME to tell me she saw something she wasn’t a 🤣🤣🤣
5 x

Amy

Post by Amy » 3 years ago

To so tired RS and all: there have been MANY times I wanted to run over the remote control & tv with the John Deere because I’m so frustrated with ShoplC. Now that’s the time to change the channel or turn off the tv & take a walk or drink a 🍺. I feel your pain.
6 x