Been dragging my feet!

anniebelle

Been dragging my feet!

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

I'm finally getting together my returns from early Christmas shopping!!! I'm feeling like it's going to be a fight to get my money back! Several of the items are defective merchandise, so I really have no choice! I've never had a problem before with returns, but don't have the confidence on this one. There's probably plenty others procrastinating. I hate that part of myself!!! :mrgreen:
4 x

RS

Re: Been dragging my feet!

Post by RS » 3 years ago

SAME SAME SAME.

I am horrible when it comes to returns. ☹️
4 x

anniebelle

RS wrote:
3 years ago
SAME SAME SAME.

My bestie gets a lot of the things I don't want to return! She LOVED her Christmas presents! :lol: :lol: :lol:
4 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
RS wrote:
3 years ago
SAME SAME SAME.

My bestie gets a lot of the things I don't want to return! She LOVED her Christmas presents! :lol: :lol: :lol:
🤣🤣🤣

My daughter, when she could come home, would always pilfer my returns and my KEEPS as well.

Hopefully she can come and pilfer again...soon....🥺
4 x

anniebelle

RS wrote:
3 years ago
anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
RS wrote:
3 years ago
SAME SAME SAME.

🤣🤣🤣

My daughter, when she could come home, would always pilfer my returns and my KEEPS as well.

Been meaning to ask . . . Is your son able to get the vaccine?
1 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
RS wrote:
3 years ago
anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago

🤣🤣🤣

Been meaning to ask . . . Is your son able to get the vaccine?
Two weeks ago I filled out the paperwork/release for him to be able to get it. Apparently Walgreens has agreed to set up a private vaccination center just for the clients of this company that owns the group homes where my son lives.
They said within the month so maybe a couple of weeks now? I keep checking and they don’t have a date yet other than “soon”.
3 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 3 years ago

@anniebelle

For items that are NOT defective I thought you only had until Jan 15th to return. ?Am I mistaken? Because If that is the case and they are "accepting returns through January 15th" you better hope they get there in one day. They don't care when you mail it-- I don't think. I am very unsure about this as I rarely return anything
2 x

Amy

Post by Amy » 3 years ago

To Jewelry Queen & all: I agree there would be more returns if the process wasn’t so stressful & makes us a nervous wreck. Of course if the purchase is expensive, you need to jump in with both feet & hope it goes smoothly. If it’s an inexpensive item I believe most of us just don’t bother. This isn’t a fair way to deal with something you don’t want to keep for whatever reason , but it sure puts 💰 in ShopLC bank acct. and that’s the bottom line : paid orders. This is the only company that I’ve ever seen that makes returns so complicated. No joy here. ☹️☹️☹️
7 x