Good morning

RS

Re: Good morning

Post by RS » 3 years ago

Harlequin wrote:
3 years ago
RS:....showed my daughter your paintings, she loves them all😊. She wants an elephant one!!! I want one of each!!!😊😊
🥰💞🥰
0 x

RikkM

Post by RikkM » 3 years ago

RS wrote:
3 years ago
RikkM wrote:
3 years ago
RS wrote:
3 years ago
Thank you so much @anniebelle and @Harlequin 🥰🥰🥰

I will be doing the store. As I said it had been planned. When I was on here before I talked about it.

I just had to put it on hold for a bit.
yes, yes, a store is definitely in order. Great work!!! Diggin the teapot!!!!! :)
It’s coming! And thank you. I love the elephants💞💞

I gave some pieces away as Christmas gifts...I was actuallly having a difficult time letting the pieces go. But that’s the point isn’t it. But I felt I had “bonded” with all of them!🤣
its hard to give away things when you put so much of yourself into them. I made tons of shawls over the years as gifts.....they were (at fear of sounding like i am bragging) wearable works of art.....it would take me, like, a month to make one......one was even posted by the local yarn shop on their facebook page and from there the actual yarn company picked up on it and posted it on their facebook page (Noro). but the way i got around the gift-giving blues was to give em to my gal pals and mom and that way i got to enjoy looking at them from time to time. :D :lol:
5 x

JA

Post by JA » 3 years ago

RS wrote:
3 years ago
JA wrote:
3 years ago
Wow they're all beautiful. I really like the elephant-teapot? I forget stuff so fast anymore-but anyway just love it
Thank you 💞💞

Yes...the elephant is a teapot. I have a whole herd of them in different colors. I kept one and one is spoken for (yellow). Daughters BFF from high school (like our second daughter) wants it!
When you do open your store please let me know I would love to buy one
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

JA wrote:
3 years ago
RS wrote:
3 years ago
JA wrote:
3 years ago
Wow they're all beautiful. I really like the elephant-teapot? I forget stuff so fast anymore-but anyway just love it
Thank you 💞💞

Yes...the elephant is a teapot. I have a whole herd of them in different colors. I kept one and one is spoken for (yellow). Daughters BFF from high school (like our second daughter) wants it!
When you do open your store please let me know I would love to buy one
Thank you🥰

If I can figure out how to do it here. I’m certain SLC won’t let me post a link even though it’s not in competition with them.

I am gonna need more elephants I think!!!

I have some more to paint...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
4 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

RikkM wrote:
3 years ago
RS wrote:
3 years ago
RikkM wrote:
3 years ago

yes, yes, a store is definitely in order. Great work!!! Diggin the teapot!!!!! :)

I gave some pieces away as Christmas gifts...I was actuallly having a difficult time letting the pieces go. But that’s the point isn’t it. But I felt I had “bonded” with all of them!🤣
its hard to give away things when you put so much of yourself into them. I made tons of shawls over the years as gifts.....they were (at fear of sounding like i am bragging) wearable works of art.....it would take me, like, a month to make one......one was even posted by the local yarn shop on their facebook page and from there the actual yarn company picked up on it and posted it on their facebook page (Noro). but the way i got around the gift-giving blues was to give em to my gal pals and mom and that way i got to enjoy looking at them from time to time. :D :lol:
I bet they were stunning!🥰🥰
3 x

Ariana

Post by Ariana » 3 years ago

RS wrote:
3 years ago
RikkM wrote:
3 years ago
RS wrote:
3 years ago

Hi RS,

Although I'm unpopular on this forum and pledged to leave, I decided that I won't let a couple of people keep me from posting.

RS, your pieces are amazing! You are very talented! I love your elephants especially. The elephants reminded me of three lamps that SLC offers right now and I thought, "RS could make these look amazing!" If interested, search for lamps and you will find a black and white pug lamp, a frog lamp and a elephant lamp (similar to your teapot). Right now they are listed for $19 but they do lower the price to $14 and right now they are on RA if you get lucky to win them at a lower price.

Cheers!

Ariana
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

Ariana wrote:
3 years ago
RS wrote:
3 years ago
RikkM wrote:
3 years ago

Hi RS,

Although I'm unpopular on this forum and pledged to leave, I decided that I won't let a couple of people keep me from posting.

RS, your pieces are amazing! You are very talented! I love your elephants especially. The elephants reminded me of three lamps that SLC offers right now and I thought, "RS could make these look amazing!" If interested, search for lamps and you will find a black and white pug lamp, a frog lamp and a elephant lamp (similar to your teapot). Right now they are listed for $19 but they do lower the price to $14 and right now they are on RA if you get lucky to win them at a lower price.

Cheers!

Ariana
Hi! 🥰🥰

Well thank you so much 💞💞

I don’t know why you would be unpopular. Because you didn’t like champagne diamonds?

You keep right on posting!

And great idea! I will check those out. I know exactly which lamps you’re referring to! Painted lamps!!!!!! That’s the kind of stuff I love to paint, useful items!

Thank you again ❣️
3 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

RS:.....you have a couple knickknacks on your table that look familiar 🙂. I don’t have the seahorse yet.
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

Harlequin wrote:
3 years ago
RS:.....you have a couple knickknacks on your table that look familiar 🙂. I don’t have the seahorse yet.
Ohhh....on top of my supply cabinet! Yes!!!! I love those and have several more in my bedroom. That room is my She-Cove. It’s all done in a beach/coastal theme so that’s why those are in that room!

You should get the seahorse, it’s one of the best ones!
3 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

RS.... no mods. In middle of the night :lol:
2 x