Good morning

RS

Good morning

Post by RS » 3 years ago

I am out and about...got my shopping done early. A bit too early because I am sitting in my car waiting for Petco to open.

Beautiful bright blue day today. Unseasonably warm.

So thought I’d pop in and say HI 🥰🥰

What are you all up to this morning and later today????
7 x

anniebelle

Re: Good morning

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

I'm being as lazy as possible today! I slept in til noon, and still just laid there, talking to Milo! I've just been too tired lately, not sure why. Probably just boredom and dreary weather! Watched under $10 last night, had just reached $50 when two items were sold from my cart. Didn't find anything else the rest of the night!
6 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
I'm being as lazy as possible today! I slept in til noon, and still just laid there, talking to Milo! I've just been too tired lately, not sure why. Probably just boredom and dreary weather! Watched under $10 last night, had just reached $50 when two items were sold from my cart. Didn't find anything else the rest of the night!
I’m home now.

Til NOON? I don’t think I have ever done that, not even as a teenager. My daughter on the other hand can sleep all day.

I am an early morning person, she is a night owl.

But GUESS WHATTTTT?

I came home and hubby was helping me bring in groceries and he got a call from the pharmacy. (Hubby had apparently put himself on a list for the vaccine)

The pharmacy called him and said that they had a clinic opened today for healthcare workers to get the vaccine. But not enough folks showed up so they opened it for people 65 and older. So he rushed out to get it done. The guy said he may have to wait a bit. I told hubby if he needs me to I will bring him lunch 🥰

I’m sooooo glad he’s going to get it today. No idea when I will be able to.

I wish they’d stop removing things from your cart 😡. I didn’t find much yesterday. A few things I thought looked fun. I am hoping to see more new going forward.

There I go....hoping again💞
5 x

DoubleLshopper

Post by DoubleLshopper » 3 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
Sleeping is one of my favorite hobbies 🤪🤪. The same thing happened to me last night 😡😡
6 x

anniebelle

@RS , so glad your hubby was able to get a vaccine! Is it a one dose or two dose version?

At least they didn't completely empty my cart! I guess someone else wanted those earrings as much as I did! Everything else is intact since last night. Hope I can find something to finish out the cart with free shipping!
5 x

anniebelle

Aaaahhhh!!!! I am so BORED! Even Milo is off sleeping somewhere! At least when he is sleeping he isn't biting! We had another wrestling match this afternoon, he bit me several times on the back of my arm! What's with that'? Boy does he hate getting sprayed in the face! So he's showing me!
5 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

NOW GUESS WHATTTTT⁉️⁉️⁉️⁉️⁉️⁉️⁉️

When hubby was in line (drive thru) for his shot he asked when I (wife, younger age bracket) would be able to be one. The gal told him to call me and tell me to come get one...

Just a couple more cars ahead of me!

I’m actually very emotional right now 😢
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
4 x

RoseyRuby

Post by RoseyRuby » 3 years ago

Anniebelle, when he bites you does it draw blood? My cat (still kittenish, she's going to be 2yrs old in May), was biting me, when I comb her (I use something called a Poodle Rake--it's a very wide tooth comb) and it was pulling her hair. She drew blood one day, so I showed her and told her what she did. Believe it or not, she stopped biting me and only bites the comb now!
5 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

After noon everyone 🥱I have been sleeping off and on as well. Just bored and depressed. COLD OUTSIDE, nothing to do. News is same day after day. Oh well getting older SUC S. 😫
4 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

Well...I’m back, home, again!

I made another post and included a pic while in line. Keep forgetting mods aren’t around much to approve pics.

I got my vaccine too🥰🥰
4 x