No Images

Lulu

No Images

Post by Lulu » 3 years ago

How do they expect to sell anything when there are no images of the products? Really, if it isn't one thing with this site it's another.
4 x

joyceluvsjames

Re: No Images

Post by joyceluvsjames » 3 years ago

Okay! I was worried there was something wrong with my laptop. Some people must be able to get images because they are still bidding on items unless they are bidding for things sight unseen. Whatever floats your boat, I guess.
4 x

DoubleLshopper

Post by DoubleLshopper » 3 years ago

Lulu wrote:
3 years ago
How do they expect to sell anything when there are no images of the products? Really, if it isn't one thing with this site it's another.
Even with a image it is probably not what you receive. 😳
5 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

:lol: :lol: :lol:
2 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

Harlequin wrote:
3 years ago
3 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 3 years ago

Lulu wrote:
3 years ago
Good morning,

Thank you so much for your post. I deeply apologize for any inconvenience, I have reported this to our web team and products teams so this can be looked in to. If there are specific items affected, please advise us of the item numbers so we can get this resolved quickly. Thank you!
2 x

Tanzanite

Post by Tanzanite » 3 years ago

I certainly won't buy something that I can't at least see! Their loss
3 x

Lulu

Post by Lulu » 3 years ago

Moderator_Preston wrote:
3 years ago
Lulu wrote:
3 years ago
Good morning,

Thank you so much for your post. I deeply apologize for any inconvenience, I have reported this to our web team and products teams so this can be looked in to. If there are specific items affected, please advise us of the item numbers so we can get this resolved quickly. Thank you!
A for instance: this morning on Chery's shows, there was a yellow sapphire ring. Wanted the details so searched for yellow sapphire and not one image of yellow sapphire showed up. In fact out of all 3 hours of her shows, the program guide only showed images of 4 turquoise pieces. Searched for pearls and no images of pearls. It's been like this for days.

I'm on laptop and Firefox. Thanks for your assistance.
2 x