Haven't seen any piece that tripped.my trigger
Too dark and dreary looking
2 x

SueB

Re: Being truthful

Post by SueB » 4 years ago

Tothemoon wrote:
4 years ago
But this is Sierra Madre chrysocolla! And it doesn’t look very pretty like the chrysocolla they used to sell.
Nothing looks like what they used to sell! They used to sell real nice stones even what was in the Karis line( I like to wear something in the yard too!!!) and the 20$-80$ price line has turned yuk... I REALLY HATE that they’ve adopted the same practice as others, SHOWING NICE BUT NOT WHAT YOU GET HOME!?!? They USED TO BE SO MUCH BETTER THAN ALL THE REST!!! I’ve spent More $$ in the past at all the others and gotten sub par stones!!! And now SHOPLC is just like the rest......
3 x

Margui

Re: Chrysocolla

Post by Margui » 4 years ago

They called this type of Chryysocolla that is on the show today, Sierra Madre Chrysocolla. It's brownish color. I have Chrysocolla and mine is green with little back spots and blue color.
1 x

LisaC2019

Post by LisaC2019 » 4 years ago

During the live broadcast they did say other vendors were selling Chrysocolla but the prices were much higher and they also said the vendor might not appreciate putting up a comparison...I am sure people use those vendor comparisons all the time when researching prices and the specs of jewelry pieces before considering a purchase.
2 x

jojosmom

Post by jojosmom » 4 years ago

If you guys like this stone, you should google Royston Turquoise. Some of it can be pretty spectacular.
2 x

Motsey

Post by Motsey » 4 years ago

I thought that this was just discovered. The way I heard it is it premier showing and no one else has it.
2 x

Margui

Here are my Chrysocolla pieces. They were given to me as gifts and they are not from Shop LC.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
1 x

geminigirl

Post by geminigirl » 4 years ago

I bought a piece during the last event and sent it back because it was not attractive. It looked nothing like the pretty ones on television. I wish it had - I loved those colors and I really wanted something like that!
1 x

Motsey

Post by Motsey » 4 years ago

I don't know where they get these others that are selling for thousands of dollars but I think that's all just BS
1 x

Margui

@geminigirl Check out the photo that I attached. The photo is not the best but you can see the color of the gems.
2 x