Chrysocolla

Teachergirl

Being truthful

Post by Teachergirl » 4 years ago

there is a chrysocolla show on right now. They are claiming no one else has it. It has it and so does Amazon.
3 x

Teachergirl

Re: Being truthful

Post by Teachergirl » 4 years ago

Sorry JTV has it
3 x

colljoe

Chrysocolla

Post by colljoe » 4 years ago

Has anyone bought the Chrysocolla with any luck? I love Chrysocolla so I bought the last time they had it on and bought several pieces. Sent every piece back! I did not get that beautiful matrix of colors you see on TV. Mine were muckledun in color. Which led the piece to look so unappealing and really wondering what it was. Hated to send back, but really, it was totally not like they showed on TV. I would think they would make sure the matrix was like they show on TV before mailing.
2 x

RS

Re: Chrysocolla

Post by RS » 4 years ago

I ordered from the last show and also sent it back. Not only was the stone muddy but the setting was so cheap looking.
2 x

D-Flawless

Post by D-Flawless » 4 years ago

EVERYBODY has Chrysocolla! You can get really nice pieces on eBay....cheaply! It’s not rare at all!
3 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Couple of minutes ago, one of hosts said 'yours may be more brown....they're all different". If I ordered one it would be ugly brown! Kinda like w/labradorite I've sent back. Yes, if analyzed, it would be that stone but if it's not pretty who's going to wear it. Don't take the chance anymore.
2 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

YEAH BUT, Heather Hamilton found it at the gem show!!!! :lol: :lol:
4 x

Tothemoon

Post by Tothemoon » 4 years ago

But this is Sierra Madre chrysocolla! And it doesn’t look very pretty like the chrysocolla they used to sell.
3 x

jojosmom

Post by jojosmom » 4 years ago

I have prettier rocks in my backyard than this "stuff".
4 x

Tothemoon

Post by Tothemoon » 4 years ago

Some of the chrysocolla I’ve purchased in the past is very beautiful, and some not so much. The version they are showing today doesn’t look very pretty to me.
2 x