Missing return label

Vicky
Answers: 1

Missing return label

Post by Vicky » 3 years ago

I received item # 3691917 ( diamond earrings) yesterday.
One of the diamonds is missing.
No return label was included, because they claimed it was a clearance item. It wasn’t.
I called when I bought it to make sure it was returnable.
Luckily, there is a note that I called.
I spoke to 3 different customer service last night, who said they were sending me a free return label.
I got 2 emails which claimed it had an attached return label. It didn’t.
The 3rd call, I gave an alternate email address, in case its being blocked. I received no email, nor label.
They said if they send the label to my home address, it will take 7-9 business days. If it gets lost in the mail, I will run out of time to return it.
This is really frustrating. Covid-19 is rampant in my area. So its bad enough having to risk long lines at the post office to return
A defective item, that should have been inspected before shipping it.
I will call again today, before I resort to other ways of getting a refund.
First shoplc sent a damaged item. Then they falsely claim it wasnt returnable. Then, regardless of multiple calls, they dont send the return label.
I really dont want to put a claim in with my method of payment, but, I might be left with no other choice.

Vicky
8 x

Harlequin

Re: Missing return label

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

Vicky:.... I don’t blame you if you file a claim. What in the world is going on with SLC?? sending out defective items is getting ridiculous, where is QC,? I don’t think they have any QC. PEOPLE. 🤔😫. And when you NEED A MODERATOR THEIR NOT AROUND, but they are around to delete POSTS !!!!!
5 x

Jacee

Post by Jacee » 3 years ago

V: If you have another return label from something else you've bought..
Try that..with note stating
Can you make a copy of your (this) email to include?...it may help.
Good Luck!
4 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 3 years ago

Thank you @Harlequin and @Jacee

I thought about using a old return label, but dont want to be charged $7.00
The earrings are missing a diamond, so they need to send a free return label.
Twice today they tried to send the labels, but their attachment isn’t working. I begged them to just fax it to me. So far they didn’t.
Everyone else is able to send attachments to my email. Something in their system is blocked.
I even offered if they would give me a credit, I will take it to a jewelry store to replace the missing stone. Cant be expensive. Its a small stone. They claim, they dont have that option.
I wish they would have someone look over items for defects, before they are shipped.
It’s not fair that we are the ones that “suffer” if they mess up.
I will hesitate to order costly items from shoplc from now on.
I used to get beautiful jewelry from them at great prices, great coupons. Things have really deteriorated.
I was part of a large group that used to order from shoplc. Most have left to buy from other shopping channels with better values.
They think I am foolish to believe and hope that SLC will return to the unique seller they were in the past.
I am hoping that after shoplc gets the holiday returns of very expensive items, they will realize that lots of buyers used them for holiday parties for a few months, and now returned them.
Its their long time devoted customers that bring in the real money.

Stay safe ❤️Vicky
5 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

@Vicky

I too have had the same exact issue with them sending a return form via email...never works. It used to. Another issue their IT department needs to fix but apparently can’t.

They did however send me one in the mail. It took about 9 days if I recall.

I don’t think your request for a partial refund so you can get the stone replaced is at all out of line. YES they CAN...but apparently won’t?

Rather than courting the constant revolving door of new customers, maybe a bit more attention and appreciation should be shown to the long time loyal ones. The ones who stick with SLC through all the bad stuff.
4 x

Harlequin

Amen to that, RS
4 x

RikkM

Post by RikkM » 3 years ago

Burn em and turn em @RS

Burn em and turn em

Why keep customers happy when newbies (like myself) come along to be had?! :lol: :lol: :lol:
5 x

Amy

Post by Amy » 3 years ago

Hi Vicky & all: sorry SLC has caused you so much grief. I feel your pain. In December I did bill to/ship to. My brother in SC still has not received it. He spent 2 hrs. at the SC post office & they could not find it, even though tracking said it left Austin & arrived in SC on Feb. 2. Today is the 19th. Nobody can find the pkg. now what do I do? It was supposed to be a surprise too. 😡😡😡
4 x

Harlequin

I would be LIVID.
1 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

Amy wrote:
3 years ago
Hi Vicky & all: sorry SLC has caused you so much grief. I feel your pain. In December I did bill to/ship to. My brother in SC still has not received it. He spent 2 hrs. at the SC post office & they could not find it, even though tracking said it left Austin & arrived in SC on Feb. 2. Today is the 19th. Nobody can find the pkg. now what do I do? It was supposed to be a surprise too. 😡😡😡
February 2nd??? Oops!
3 x