Shipped then not?

Mai

Re: Shipped then not?

Post by Mai » 4 years ago

It happened to me two pieces of jewelry still missing until now I don't get any answers if they going to replace it, and they send me emails that they already delivered on my mail box but it wasn't there and I have to talk the mail man three times he said there was no package for Me that day. And there was one piece of jewelry that they did not deliver and I don't know what going on at there warehouse it's freaking annoying. I'm just waiting to deliver me this 5three pieces of jewelry after that I'm done with there business. I can go back to shop at HSN.
3 x

Moderator_Brianne

Post by Moderator_Brianne » 4 years ago

Mai wrote:
4 years ago
It happened to me two pieces of jewelry still missing until now I don't get any answers if they going to replace it, and they send me emails that they already delivered on my mail box but it wasn't there and I have to talk the mail man three times he said there was no package for Me that day. And there was one piece of jewelry that they did not deliver and I don't know what going on at there warehouse it's freaking annoying. I'm just waiting to deliver me this 5three pieces of jewelry after that I'm done with there business. I can go back to shop at HSN.
I'm so sorry to hear you had problems with the delivery of your items! We are always happy to rectify this situation, I have contacted you directly to obtain the invoice details so I may resolve this for you! I sincerely apologize for any delay in a resolution for you!

Thank you for being a part of Shop LC,

Brianne
1 x

Motsey

Post by Motsey » 4 years ago

I went through something today. I had ordered items October 25 and have not received it so called today. First lady I spoke with looked at order so finally she said that it was not shipped as of yet school she transferred me to someone else and it was a gentleman who was in central America. So after being put on hold many times first it was not shipped and then it was delivered and then they would send me a letter before any kind of actions and this and that went on for about an and I finally just hung up. Well looking at my emails I received one saying that it was mailed yesterday. So as of now who knows.
1 x

Motsey

Post by Motsey » 4 years ago

Also in regards to my previous post. I have had several items that has broken first time that I wear it or never work to begin with. One reason is this is because I raised mentioned not getting items. None of the items were expensive but they do add up and also if I had not wanted them I would not have ordered them. I have not sent things back but I am going to start no matter how inexpensive.
3 x

Hollie

Post by Hollie » 4 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
Seriously your post should be printed out and enlarged bill board size and plastered on the side.of the building !!!!!!!
Well, I have my ideas but I'll just put it this way.
Things got much better when Kevin was running the ship.
I feel like I have to embarrass SLC to tell the truth about things. Like change of president of company.
We can always tell when things are changing. I've watched from the start.
I remember walking in to my friends house and she told me to check out what she found that morning on her TV. She got me a few items and I signed up a couple of months in after observing.
Did you know they used to send out things no charge?
I'd get an extra piece of creature couture, invoiced at no charge. A ring. A bracelet.
I'd get rough gem stones with an order.
Sometimes jewelry cleaner would show up in the mailbox. Or a jewelry organizer for the closet.
That never ever happens anymore.
😔
1 x

Hollie

Post by Hollie » 4 years ago

Motsey wrote:
4 years ago
Also in regards to my previous post. I have had several items that has broken first time that I wear it or never work to begin with. One reason is this is because I raised mentioned not getting items. None of the items were expensive but they do add up and also if I had not wanted them I would not have ordered them. I have not sent things back but I am going to start no matter how inexpensive.
I have a box full of Brokens.
At one time they had a No Return policy! You were stuck.
But, some of us don't really get to a piece before the 30 days ends and we wear it once and it breaks.
Stuck again.
In the box it goes. With the rest.
If we have war and they need silver, were good. I can supply them.
My saddest piece of lonely silver used to contain a beautiful very deep blue tanzanite.
Second time I wore it out, I looked down and the stone was gone. 😳😣😢
3 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

Hollie wrote:
4 years ago
Motsey wrote:
4 years ago
I have a box full of Brokens.
At one time they had a No Return policy! You were stuck.
But, some of us don't really get to a piece before the 30 days ends and we wear it once and it breaks.
Stuck again.
In the box it goes. With the rest.
If we have war and they need silver, were good. I can supply them.
My saddest piece of lonely silver used to contain a beautiful very deep blue tanzanite.
Second time I wore it out, I looked down and the stone was gone. 😳😣😢
Hollie, I'm sorry about the missing tanzanite.

But...how could I not burst out laughing at that remark?!
😂🤣😅😆😂😅🤣😆😂😅🤣😂
2 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

Since their President Kevin is gone, things got worse. Lots of mistakes. The employees have to follow new rules as The new president is learning the ropes. Trying to replace Kevin is tough. Eventually, Amit will get better. For a while I felt Shoplc turned into a Jerry Lewis Telethon. I think they realized that constant bombardment on air, trying to sell their stuff by mentioning Hungry kids, was backfiring, especially since we are aware, the American Government gives FREE school Lunches to hungry kids. They even subsidize middle class families School lunches. Its great that shoplc helps with India school lunches, but most viewers tune in to shopping channels to get away from news channels, etc. who create stress by causing turmoil with Fake news. It used to be great. Now, It gets very depressing to hear about HUNGRY KIDS every couple of minutes. If anything, it causes one to feel guilty if they indulge and buy jewelry, etc. for themselves, while kids are hungry.
I just learned to mute my TV when certain hosts are on. A certain new face on the air, makes me feel like im having root canal😖 hopefully, they will just let the hosts do the selling.
I think Shawn Wilsie is great. Honest, and describes the items. A real Gentleman. There are a few hosts that try to be honest. Karen is one who stays away from lying. Others try to sell by yelling, or creating fear. They should watch JTV. Who basically have very CALM hosts, who present the products without yelling, etc.
I belong to a large social media group. I introduced them all to Shoplc. Told them how for a few years, I was able to afford gifts for my large family. The problem is that most tried and left shoplc because of all the yelling and other techniques now used by hosts. I tell them to give shoplc a second chance, to see if they will improve, and sell as they did previous to the last few months. A couple came back.
3 x

Moderator_Brianne

Post by Moderator_Brianne » 4 years ago

Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
Since their President Kevin is gone, things got worse. Lots of mistakes. The employees have to follow new rules as The new president is learning the ropes. Trying to replace Kevin is tough. Eventually, Amit will get better. For a while I felt Shoplc turned into a Jerry Lewis Telethon. I think they realized that constant bombardment on air, trying to sell their stuff by mentioning Hungry kids, was backfiring, especially since we are aware, the American Government gives FREE school Lunches to hungry kids. They even subsidize middle class families School lunches. Its great that shoplc helps with India school lunches, but most viewers tune in to shopping channels to get away from news channels, etc. who create stress by causing turmoil with Fake news. It used to be great. Now, It gets very depressing to hear about HUNGRY KIDS every couple of minutes. If anything, it causes one to feel guilty if they indulge and buy jewelry, etc. for themselves, while kids are hungry.
I just learned to mute my TV when certain hosts are on. A certain new face on the air, makes me feel like im having root canal😖 hopefully, they will just let the hosts do the selling.
I think Shawn Wilsie is great. Honest, and describes the items. A real Gentleman. There are a few hosts that try to be honest. Karen is one who stays away from lying. Others try to sell by yelling, or creating fear. They should watch JTV. Who basically have very CALM hosts, who present the products without yelling, etc.
I belong to a large social media group. I introduced them all to Shoplc. Told them how for a few years, I was able to afford gifts for my large family. The problem is that most tried and left shoplc because of all the yelling and other techniques now used by hosts. I tell them to give shoplc a second chance, to see if they will improve, and sell as they did previous to the last few months. A couple came back.
We certainly appreciate your feedback and understanding that we are going through some changes. However; we do need to be making improvements based on our customer's feedback and that is exactly what we are striving to do in a very efficient manner. Thank you for providing your feedback on places that we can improve and we do have great communication with each department to relay the customers requests!

Thank you so much for being a part of Shop LC,

Brianne
1 x

TerryTalk

Post by TerryTalk » 4 years ago

I am new to ShopLC, but not new to home shopping and my love for buying and wearing jewelry. I have purchased a LOT over the last 22+ years from QVC, JTV, ShopHQ (and whatever name they have been using), and HSN and Shop At Home, before they closed. When I saw ShopLC for the first time about two months ago I truly thought it was a SNL rerun show! Sorry, it was that bad—-cheapest sets I have ever seen, some hosts screeching and even yelling to buy ( as an example) a gold TONE pendant with a faux diamond with a “ starting price of 450.00”! I thought what am I watching—what is this? Then I saw some of the former JTV hosts on ShopLC and I was frankly surprised to some of their antics on their new home gig. 😂 lol. I have purchased about 4 or 5 items so far in sterling silver, but honestly— not because of the bad aesthetics of their channel—-I probably would not buy any high end and high dollar amount from this company. Just check the complaints with the BBB and you’ll know possibly why I feel like I do. I think it’s funny to watch in very small doses with some of the hosts. But it’s embarrassing for the most part, I think—-just my opinion, to each her own. From what I see, I cannot imagine that they might change their look—it’s not about expense, it’s about preference and taste. And I guess this is what ShopLC considers attractive sets, good sales approaches, and pretty products! Like I said—to each her own—it’s just not my idea of attractive or good sales approaches! Thanks for listening.
0 x