SLC

Harlequin

SLC

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

Can you consider adding on your automated system to where if a customer wants to order that is not on live TV or previous items, they don’t have to call customer service. Just put in item number. Over half the time can’t understand the person, and I don’t like giving out my PIN number. .....Thanks 🙂. I think it would help
2 x

RS

Re: SLC

Post by RS » 3 years ago

Harlequin wrote:
3 years ago
Can you consider adding on your automated system to where if a customer wants to order that is not on live TV or previous items, they don’t have to call customer service. Just put in item number. Over half the time can’t understand the person, and I don’t like giving out my PIN number. .....Thanks 🙂. I think it would help
Great idea! Other channels have that...😙 and also because often when I have had to call an item in and need to speak with CS I can’t get through.
2 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

RS wrote:
3 years ago
Harlequin wrote:
3 years ago
Great idea! Other channels have that...😙 and also because often when I have had to call an item in and need to speak with CS I can’t get through.
I just do it on line, if everything is working as it should. And to get free shipping! Of course, it's also assuming they don't empty my cart! :lol: :lol: :lol:
1 x

Harlequin

A:....I don’t order enough to get free shipping :lol: :lol: I just order when I see something I like. And that’s not to often ANYMORE :lol: :lol: :lol: how is Milo?
1 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

Harlequin wrote:
3 years ago
A:....I don’t order enough to get free shipping :lol: :lol: I just order when I see something I like. And that’s not to often ANYMORE :lol: :lol: :lol: how is Milo?
He's behaving. Today :lol: I'm afraid to brag about him because then is when he acts up!
1 x

Harlequin

That’s the same when my Son was young :lol:
1 x