Major Price Jump!

D-Flawless

Major Price Jump!

Post by D-Flawless » 3 years ago

Holy Price Hike Batman! This morning I put a ring in my cart. It was $89.99. I didn’t check out immediately. Took a shower and came back to my cart an hour later and wham!...the price went up to $149.99! Are you kidding me?!¿ I honestly don’t understand how or why that would happen?! It was NOT something that had recently been on the air either. I’m so bummed. Guess I won’t be getting that ring....😢😡🤑
10 x

anniebelle

Re: Major Price Jump!

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

Well that's just crazy! I can't even guess how something like that can happen! Good thing you were paying attention!!
9 x

Jacee

Post by Jacee » 3 years ago

A..good response to D's post.

I'm not " a true shopper" here..but, D-, have you questioned " this practice"?

I would " want an answer"!!

Good Luck!
4 x

D-Flawless

Post by D-Flawless » 3 years ago

Jacee wrote:
3 years ago
A..good response to D's post.

I'm not " a true shopper" here..but, D-, have you questioned " this practice"?

I would " want an answer"!!

Good Luck!
Hi Jacee,

I’ve actually been shopping with SLC since day one...which was in April of 2007 and I know that price changes are common but this one was just plain egregious!!
5 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

Heyyyy D...

Well doesn’t that just take the cake⁉️⁉️⁉️😡😡

Your post made me get off my hiney and order what was in my cart.

I had been debating whether or not I was going to order another moissanite. I found some more pieces that just showed up today and one I particularly liked.

So I went ahead and ordered.

Maybe contact a mod for help.
3 x

CC

Post by CC » 3 years ago

This issue has been addressed on this forum for over a year. Its up, down, all around pricing . .An item will have a lower price, then out of the blue, the items' lower price will go up with no rhyme or reason. So the item you wanted will probably go down again and there's a good chance after it goes down in price, sooner or later it will go up again. Happened to me with a beautiful piece of art dragon bangle. I bought it for $169.99 plus a percentage off with the use of a coupon code. A while !ater I looked and it had went up to $199.99. Now it is back down to $169.99. . Ridiculous.
4 x

RikkM

Post by RikkM » 3 years ago

I noticed the price changes during the year end and new years clearance event that lasted like 35 weeks.....

Three separate items I had seen before the clearance event.....were now included in multi tier 'clearance' presentations for 20 bucks more than they were originally aired.....
what tha foshizzle?

now as i channel surf and land on the LC ....what?...more of those loose gems from the 'private collection' of the diniz brothers that seemingly is endless.....it's like one of those magician, cornucopia thingamabobs......no end to the collection.....

and I LOVE when the mic's are 'cut' for seconds ....sometimes minutes.........oooooops....here we go.....again..."We made a mistake...but of course we will honor the price for 3 minutes only...."

ohhhhh dear....where is my credit card...I MUST have all i can get
:lol: :lol: :lol:
9 x

CC

Post by CC » 3 years ago

Another clear lack of any sense of rhyme or reason for pricing. For months now a London blue topaz bangle bracelet has been in my wishlist for $129.99. I have been waiting to see if it would ever go lower. Nope. Today I look and it has now gone up to $137.99. Ridiculous.
6 x

Moderator_Rashad

Post by Moderator_Rashad » 3 years ago

D-Flawless wrote:
3 years ago
Holy Price Hike Batman! This morning I put a ring in my cart. It was $89.99. I didn’t check out immediately. Took a shower and came back to my cart an hour later and wham!...the price went up to $149.99! Are you kidding me?!¿ I honestly don’t understand how or why that would happen?! It was NOT something that had recently been on the air either. I’m so bummed. Guess I won’t be getting that ring....😢😡🤑
Good Morning,

Thank you so much for your message. I have reported this to our web team so they can look into this issue with price increases.
3 x

Amy

Post by Amy » 3 years ago

To RikkiM: Gee the Dinis brothers must sleep on loose gems. That will be the next “smack down event lasting a week!” Loose gems galore. You better have that charge card ready; no sleep, just keep spending ! Good luck. 🍀🍀. (kidding). 🙋🏼‍♀️🙋🏼‍♀️🙋🏼‍♀️
4 x