So...what...

Gemsnob

Re: So...what...

Post by Gemsnob » 3 years ago

RS wrote:
3 years ago
Gemsnob wrote:
3 years ago
Vaccines can and do cause the very thing they say they prevent. Flu vaccine can cause respiratory illness and that's what the flu is. Whooping cough vaccine can and does cause whooping cough. It's why commercials for immune suppressing meds say if you OR ANYONE IN YOUR HOUSEHOLD gets a vaccine, tell your doctor. Every human on this planet is different. It's impossible to say vaccines don't cause illness, disorders or disease. Why, when it comes to vaccines, do people assume they are the only thing on the planet that is safe for everyone? Nothing is! I'd bet my life that most of you would be sick if you read a vaccine package insert that lists ingredients and possible side effects. If you don't do well after a vaccine, I'd seriously think twice about a vaccine that requires more than one shot. I'd seriously think twice about a vaccine that couldn't have been studied because it was rushed to market. They are keeping track of how people react because they don't know! No way I'm being a guinea pig for anyone.
I totally respect you and your views. We did what we felt was right for us.
That's fine but I responded to Jacee because she was told it's impossible to get the flu from a vaccine and it's not.
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
3 years ago
RS wrote:
3 years ago
Gemsnob wrote:
3 years ago
Vaccines can and do cause the very thing they say they prevent. Flu vaccine can cause respiratory illness and that's what the flu is. Whooping cough vaccine can and does cause whooping cough. It's why commercials for immune suppressing meds say if you OR ANYONE IN YOUR HOUSEHOLD gets a vaccine, tell your doctor. Every human on this planet is different. It's impossible to say vaccines don't cause illness, disorders or disease. Why, when it comes to vaccines, do people assume they are the only thing on the planet that is safe for everyone? Nothing is! I'd bet my life that most of you would be sick if you read a vaccine package insert that lists ingredients and possible side effects. If you don't do well after a vaccine, I'd seriously think twice about a vaccine that requires more than one shot. I'd seriously think twice about a vaccine that couldn't have been studied because it was rushed to market. They are keeping track of how people react because they don't know! No way I'm being a guinea pig for anyone.
I totally respect you and your views. We did what we felt was right for us.
That's fine but I responded to Jacee because she was told it's impossible to get the flu from a vaccine and it's not.
Ohh...sorry.
2 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 3 years ago

THEORETICALLY a person should not get the flu from an injected vaccine IF it is properly manufactured. Hopefully with a better QC department than SLC has. They say you can't get it from the nasal spray version which I strongly dispute because it does contain live, although supposedly weakened, virus.
6 x

RikkM

Post by RikkM » 3 years ago

Science

you are injected with a DEAD virus (proteins etc)
this may ....MAY cause your body while it's producing antibodies to said virus to respond in a way that you MAY think you have the actual infection.

this says that your body is responding as it should....

my brother is another that swears he got the flu from a flu shot....when asked when he got the "flu" ....he said right after the shot.....
duhhhh maybe he was exposed to it before his body produced enough anti bodies to fight the actual virus? or would that make too much sense.

Especially during a pandemic I have little patience for "anti vaccers" and the like......

that mentality puts EVERYONE ELSE at risk...selfish and not very smart

we all need to help to take care of each other

peace and hair grease
3 x

Gemsnob

No one here said they are "anti-vaccine". I'm pro informed consent. You,as well as me , are entitled to your opinion. If vaccines work, not getting one isn't putting anyone at risk.
4 x

Gemsnob

Most people know their bodies enough to not just "think" it's the flu and implying they have no clue is insulting .I'm not responsible for anyone but myself and my family. My body, my choice. Do what you wish buy please don't act like I owe you or anyone else to get vaccinated. Lastly, I never said once that myself and my kids are not vaccinated.
4 x

RikkM

UMMMMMM yes....NOT getting a vaccine puts others around you at risk.....

If no one took the Covid-19 vaccine what do you propose would happen? No one else would get sick? or the virus would just go away?

I won't argue....you are correct @Gemsnob, we are all entitled to our opinions.
Opinions do not, unfortunately correlate to fact.

Everyone's body reacts differently to anything they are exposed to, and we all make decisions accordingly.

If someone has severe reactions to any vaccine, that is a VERY real issue.

I don't believe that living in a social setting, as we do, that it's acceptable to 'opt out' of doing our part to keep others around us, especially the ones we love safe.

I have lost 12 people to this horrible disease. 12.
and 4 of them were the picture of health prior to going into the hospital and never coming out.

needless to say ...this topic weighs "heavy on my mind"
3 x

Gemsnob

RikkM wrote:
3 years ago

If no one took the Covid-19 vaccine what do you propose would happen? No one else would get sick? or the virus would just go away?

Everyone's body reacts differently to anything they are exposed to, and we all make decisions accordingly.

I don't believe that living in a social setting, as we do, that it's acceptable to 'opt out' of doing our part to keep others around us, especially the ones we love safe.

and 4 of them were the picture of health prior to going into the hospital and never coming out.

My daughter's life has been ruined by a vaccine. So, I have very strong feelings about this as well. Feelings and opinions don't equate to facts. No one gets to demand that people get anything because it makes them feel safe. Not when it comes to our bodies and not when we are not given the info we need to make an informed choice. If you choose to get the Covid vaccine that's your choice but the virus will mutate because it needs a body to survive. Happens with the flu every year. You will be protected if it works the way they say. It's important to have all the info up front which no one ever gets. That's informed consent. Have a good night
5 x

RikkM

Gemsnob wrote:
3 years ago
RikkM wrote:
3 years ago

My daughter's life has been ruined by a vaccine. So, I have very strong feelings about this as well. Feelings and opinions don't equate to facts. No one gets to demand that people get anything because it makes them feel safe. Not when it comes to our bodies and not when we are not given the info we need to make an informed choice. If you choose to get the Covid vaccine that's your choice but the virus will mutate because it needs a body to survive. Happens with the flu every year. You will be protected if it works the way they say. It's important to have all the info up front which no one ever gets. That's informed consent. Have a good night
I am 100% in agreement. We need to be informed. But to presume that your 'bodily choices' have no affect on anyone else is not realistic.
That being said, I want to extend my sincerest empathy for your daughter.
Viruses mutate....that's what they do.....we argue....<wink> that's what we do.....I think we can all learn from each other. This disease has been a serious, eye-opener for me. Seeing so many people I know, gone, so quickly....well it has affected me. I mean no offense, and am happy to agree to disagree. I enjoy the banter of everyone at the ole LC forum it's a nice respite from the woes of today!.......
5 x

Kat

Post by Kat » 3 years ago

Since I had C-19 I'm waiting to get the vaccine. I'm going to see how others who had it do. Since they only did testing with covid-19 free people. I still have issues from it, so I'm not taking a chance with the vaccine. I also have a lot of health issues so I have to be careful on what goes in my body. Anyways, I'm going to bed. Goodnight everyone!!! ☺️
4 x