So...what...

RS

So...what...

Post by RS » 3 years ago

...is everyone doing today? Shopping? Anything fun? Not so fun?
5 x

Harlequin

Re: So...what...

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

No shopping for me. Nothing to do in the winter. Just flipping around channel to channel. Nothing on either. Has anyone seen Nikki on the other channel lately?
5 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

Harlequin wrote:
3 years ago
No shopping for me. Nothing to do in the winter. Just flipping around channel to channel. Nothing on either. Has anyone seen Nikki on the other channel lately?
I saw Nikki a few days ago selling those really expensive watches. Wasn't interested, so I moved on!
4 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

Harlequin wrote:
3 years ago
I’ve only watched her a couple of times. I buy from there occasionally but it’s just not the same there.

I’ve already had a full day and it’s just before 1p.m.

I got up early. Dusted, polished, Swiffered, mopped, fed animals, worked with birds, etc., etc., etc.

Paladin got up (he’s not feeling well after vaccine). Taking care of a man not feeling well. He’s a terrible patient omg!

Literally just now heard on news that a certain lot number of vaccines are “on hold” after 10 people in San Diego had reactions. Checked our vaccine passports...YEP...OUR LOT NUMBER. Arghhhhh.....😡

Dinner is ready to put in oven later, that is if Mr. MAN is up to eating. If not I will just save it.

So now I am just checking out shopping. Going out back in a bit with the dogs. It’s windy but warm today, nice day to sit outside, listening to the fountains and wild birds.
4 x

anniebelle

I'm not really doing anything, just being lazy again. Thought I was going to get some bills paid, etc., but convinced myself it's a holiday so I don't have to!?!

Played a little "Hidden Objects" per my usual Daily. Does anyone else like these? I'm wanting to start "June's Journey ", but I think I have too many loose ends right now to get into something too addictive!!!

Need to do some laundry and other household chores. But, I'd rather do this! :lol:
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

@anniebelle ...what is”Hidden objects”?

Luckily our bills are all done automatically. Don’t have think about them...I abhor paperwork!
4 x

anniebelle

Not feeling well after vaccine? How about yourself? I had no problems when I took mine except for that sore muscle!
4 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
Not feeling well after vaccine? How about yourself? I had no problems when I took mine except for that sore muscle!
Only my arm was sore a bit yesterday (vaccine was day before yesterday) no other problem.

Paladin feels awful. Really bad yesterday. Marginally better today. Achy, fever, sore and general fatigue. All he wants to eat is rainbow sherbet and steamed white rice with butter.

I’m so glad you didn’t have issues. I really didn’t think he would.
4 x

anniebelle

RS wrote:
3 years ago

Luckily our bills are all done automatically. Don’t have think about them...I abhor paperwork!
You can find it online, there's lots of them. There's a picture where you look for the list of objects in there, some very obvious, some a bit hard to find. A couple days ago, the Egyptian tomb had a CAT that actually looked like Milo!!! :lol: 🐱 I play it mostly on my tablet rather than the laptop. I think a smartphone would be too small.
5 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
RS wrote:
3 years ago

You can find it online, there's lots of them. There's a picture where you look for the list of objects in there, some very obvious, some a bit hard to find. A couple days ago, the Egyptian tomb had a CAT that actually looked like Milo!!! :lol: 🐱 I play it mostly on my tablet rather than the laptop. I think a smartphone would be too small.
So kind of like the old hidden pics in Highlights magazine!
5 x