Off the air

anniebelle

Re: Off the air

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

RS wrote:
3 years ago
Harlequin wrote:
3 years ago
A:....why DOSENT Milo like your laptop???? You’re the mom, get him. 🙀😻. :lol: I have never heard of animal that hates a laptop. My daughter’s cats love them. Walking ALL OVER IT 😺. ....😫
When I first got Giacomo Ihad him on my shoulder while using my laptop. He ran down my arm and proceeded to pull the “P” key right off the keyboard. He looked at me all proud!

I went out right away and got my first iPad after that.🤣
That's so funny! I'm sure he was proud of his "gift" for you!
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
RS wrote:
3 years ago
Harlequin wrote:
3 years ago
A:....why DOSENT Milo like your laptop???? You’re the mom, get him. 🙀😻. :lol: I have never heard of animal that hates a laptop. My daughter’s cats love them. Walking ALL OVER IT 😺. ....😫
When I first got Giacomo Ihad him on my shoulder while using my laptop. He ran down my arm and proceeded to pull the “P” key right off the keyboard. He looked at me all proud!

I went out right away and got my first iPad after that.🤣
That's so funny! I'm sure he was proud of his "gift" for you!
Oh he WAS! He puffed all up and preened....so proud!
3 x

anniebelle

Harlequin wrote:
3 years ago
Yeah, I'm the Mom! We know who runs the show here! 🐱🐱🐱 When it is sitting on my lap, he will run across the room and throw himself at the back of the screen! Sometimes he will latch onto the top of the screen, pulling it down further than it is intended to go!!! When he's being nicer, he will sit beside me and try to walk on the keyboard! He has even tried to chew on the corner! On the iPad, he has sharpened his claws on the cover! When I first got him he sat on the screen of the iPad, it went totally black! I solicited help, took a while to figure out what to do to fix it.
2 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

WHOA.....wild boy. :lol:
1 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 3 years ago

@anniebelle

Sounds to me like Milo is jealous of your attention being focused elsewhere.
2 x

anniebelle

JewelryQueen wrote:
3 years ago
@anniebelle

Sounds to me like Milo is jealous of your attention being focused elsewhere.
I think you're probably right! I try to use the laptop when he's napping! And, I've started making a big production of setting the laptop aside and reaching for HIM, trying to show him he's more important! Boy, has he got me trained!!! :lol:
2 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

:lol: :lol: :lol: :D
2 x