Off the air

anniebelle

Off the air

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

Is SLC off the air, or is it my cable channel? Can't seem to get anything to work on line either!!!
1 x

RS

Re: Off the air

Post by RS » 3 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
Is SLC off the air, or is it my cable channel? Can't seem to get anything to work on line either!!!
I haven’t checked t.v. But online is coming through as usual.
2 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 3 years ago

@anniebelle

Yes. At 5:05 PST SLC is on my cable channel nd showing diamonds.
2 x

anniebelle

Station is still off the air here, so I'll just have to shop elsewhere!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's for sure that the only thing at SLC that I can get on my tablet is the Community Forum and 30 days of Order History. Slowly, all the other features no longer will work. The bigger and better they made their website, the less I can get to work. I'm not computer literate enough to figure out any adjustment I can make. Everything works with the laptop, but Milo hates it so! I'm so afraid he's going to break it. :evil: :evil: :evil:
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
Station is still off the air here, so I'll just have to shop elsewhere!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's for sure that the only thing at SLC that I can get on my tablet is the Community Forum and 30 days of Order History. Slowly, all the other features no longer will work. The bigger and better they made their website, the less I can get to work. I'm not computer literate enough to figure out any adjustment I can make. Everything works with the laptop, but Milo hates it so! I'm so afraid he's going to break it. :evil: :evil: :evil:
I don’t understand the constant changes here. It’s not like they are improvements. It’s like they are practicing or something. Or justifying a salary.
3 x

DoubleLshopper

Post by DoubleLshopper » 3 years ago

It is still in air on Dish with Tony spewing crap about a high quality yellow sapphire for und $100 😂😂😂😂. What a joke
5 x

anniebelle

DoubleLshopper wrote:
3 years ago
It is still in air on Dish with Tony spewing crap about a high quality yellow sapphire for und $100 😂😂😂😂. What a joke
SO I'M NOT MISSING A THING!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
4 x

Amy

Post by Amy » 3 years ago

Hi Anniebelle: I don’t know how to do anything on my IPad either. Have no one to ask. My brother in SC bought it for me, I asked him where are the directions? He said “you will figure it out.” NOT. I’m just glad when it turns on. haha. 😂😂😂
3 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

A:....why DOSENT Milo like your laptop???? You’re the mom, get him. 🙀😻. :lol: I have never heard of animal that hates a laptop. My daughter’s cats love them. Walking ALL OVER IT 😺. ....😫
0 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

Harlequin wrote:
3 years ago
A:....why DOSENT Milo like your laptop???? You’re the mom, get him. 🙀😻. :lol: I have never heard of animal that hates a laptop. My daughter’s cats love them. Walking ALL OVER IT 😺. ....😫
When I first got Giacomo Ihad him on my shoulder while using my laptop. He ran down my arm and proceeded to pull the “P” key right off the keyboard. He looked at me all proud!

I went out right away and got my first iPad after that.🤣
1 x