Re: Hey ladies...

Post by RS » 3 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
RS wrote:
3 years ago
anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago

I wish I had seen that! I don't get that station in the morning. In fact right now I don't get it at all!! I'll have to look into it tomorrow, guess everyone here has gone for the day!
I’m here! Had to run a couple of errands but home now🥰🥰
I'm glad you're home, but I was actually speaking of our staff here! To contact about my cable, which actually is working again tonight.
Ohh 🥰🥰🤣🤣
Have you ever watched using your iPad? That is how I watch most of the time.
5 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

RS wrote:
3 years ago
anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
RS wrote:
3 years ago

I’m here! Had to run a couple of errands but home now🥰🥰
I'm glad you're home, but I was actually speaking of our staff here! To contact about my cable, which actually is working again tonight.
Ohh 🥰🥰🤣🤣
Have you ever watched using your iPad? That is how I watch most of the time.
Can't do anything on my iPad!!! It is old and useless as far as SLC goes, all those improvements they made that I guess require more power or a different server or something! I can watch on my laptop if Milo isn't here! :lol:
5 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

Harlequin wrote:
3 years ago
Not me :lol: :lol: :lol: What is Milo and you doing?? Can you watch SLC ON laptop, or cell??
But look at how much money I saved!!
5 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

A:.... I give our cats, cat nip!! Believe it or not the nip mellows them out. Has the reverse affect on them.
3 x

RoseyRuby

Post by RoseyRuby » 3 years ago

Harlequin wrote:
3 years ago
A:.... I give our cats, cat nip!! Believe it or not the nip mellows them out. Has the reverse affect on them.
I'm going to have to try that. My still kitten-ish cat can get really nuts. Usually at nite, before bedtime.
3 x