Clothing Returns

Beenthere2

Clothing Returns

Post by Beenthere2 » 3 years ago

Listening to the hosts advocating buy 2 sizes and return whatever doesn't fit. Words right out of their mouth!! I purchased a shawl in November. When it arrived I did not like the color in person, NEVER REMOVED FROM BAG! I returned it in December, not removed from bag and never worn! Friday it was returned to me in the mail, with no explanation.

I contacted CS over the weekend. Their system was down and I did not get an explanation until this morning. According to their " policy", they do not accept return of items " with seal broken"?!?!??

So, don't purchase clothing items from ShopLC! Shoved into a bag for mailing, the package come open, and then you have a nonturnable item..... Even if your receipt does not say "all purchases final"!!
9 x

Harlequin

Re: Clothing Returns

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

Well said!!!! I Don’t buy clothing, face items!!! Either half full or empty!! Did buy a couple times LEARNED real quick not to buy. 🤢 and I did not send them back to let anyone else get it.
6 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 3 years ago

@Moderator_Connor Is this a new policy that clothing is not returnable? If so I will be buying those items from other networks where I can return them. The other networks allow all items to be returned.
7 x

shopLC_alex

Post by shopLC_alex » 3 years ago

Good afternoon,

This is not a new policy, unfortunately there was a miscommunication with our returns department with this particular return which has been addressed by upper management. With the exception of undergarments, essential, and hygiene products; clothing that has not been worn is returnable within 30 days of the dispatch date if returned clean, unused and in its original packaging. We apologize for the misustanding. Please let us know if you have anymore questions regarding our returns policy.
4 x