Host

Harlequin

Host

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

Craig:.... Please just get to the PRICE 😫. Then describe the item....OH I FORGOT YOUR CO-HOST IS TO BE DESCRIBING THE ITEM OR ITEMS. BLOODY BLUE BLAZES 🥴. NO WONDER PRICES ARE SO RIDICULOUS. WHY PAY TWO HOSTS, WHEN ONE CAN DO IT ALL. SO IRRITATING, SO NEEDLESS PAYING FOR TWO!!!!!
8 x

Boston Irish

Re: Host

Post by Boston Irish » 3 years ago

I agree get to the price they would sell more items that way😞🍀
9 x

Amy

Post by Amy » 3 years ago

He talks way too much. Period. Maybe a short course on how to present an item without aggravating the buyers. He is not my favorite host. 🤡🤡🤡
8 x

Sea

Post by Sea » 3 years ago

Agree he goes on and on and on Jessica hardly ever gets a word in. Not a fan of his.
8 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 3 years ago

I wish they would show, measure and try on the item before putting the price up so we can know what we are getting and have time to get in and order, I often do not buy because they are selling out before the item is shown properly. I do not want to just jump in and order because then I have to wait for the money to go back into my account if I cancel it.
12 x

RikkM

Post by RikkM » 3 years ago

I am thinkin....we all do a 'host video'
show em how it's done?!

sheesh .....I can at least pronounce the stuff I'd be selling......and you can bet ur sweet bippie that if i didn't know there is this groovy little thing called "google" ....the darndest thing.....you can find ANYTHING

ok so y'allllll go spray some of that wonderful awwwwwwe dayyyyy par fyoom!!!
9 x

Lulu

Post by Lulu » 3 years ago

RikkM wrote:
3 years ago
I am thinkin....we all do a 'host video'
show em how it's done?!

sheesh .....I can at least pronounce the stuff I'd be selling......and you can bet ur sweet bippie that if i didn't know there is this groovy little thing called "google" ....the darndest thing.....you can find ANYTHING

ok so y'allllll go spray some of that wonderful awwwwwwe dayyyyy par fyoom!!!
LOL. :lol: You can take the girl out of the country but you can't take the country out of the girl.
6 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

:lol: :lol: :lol:
4 x