Ordering by phone

anniebelle

Ordering by phone

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

SLC changed their automated phone ordering system ages ago. Does everyone remember? Frequently the host, in this case Karen, will tell the audience to just call the number on the screen to speak to a representative. That's no longer the case and someone needs to tell her! I wish it were true, it's difficult sometimes to find a warm body!! :lol:
3 x

Moderator_Rashad

Re: Ordering by phone

Post by Moderator_Rashad » 3 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
SLC changed their automated phone ordering system ages ago. Does everyone remember? Frequently the host, in this case Karen, will tell the audience to just call the number on the screen to speak to a representative. That's no longer the case and someone needs to tell her! I wish it were true, it's difficult sometimes to find a warm body!! :lol:

Hello,

Thank you so much for your message. I have reported this to our Host team so they can look into this.

Thank You
Rashad
1 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

A:....try.... 1-877-899-0078. I use this number to talk to C. S. 😊
3 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

Harlequin wrote:
3 years ago
A:....try.... 1-877-899-0078. I use this number to talk to C. S. 😊
H: Yes, me too for CS. But the number at the bottom of the screen is automated and only good for the current item. Don't think all hosts know that.

We had a very brief fire alarm go off today. Milo came out of the bedroom meowing at the top of his lungs! That noise hurt his little ears!!!
3 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

Poor Milo 🙀😿
3 x