Drain Cleaner

Dolores

Drain Cleaner

Post by Dolores » 3 years ago

Bought it must be a piece missing, box was re taped on sale it is not easy to put together. I'm at a point where I don't want to order where I don't want to order. Stressed to the MAX
6 x

Harlequin

Re: Drain Cleaner

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

Dolores:...not liquid correct? The plunge type,? It’s white. Also if you submit your post twice you can delete the one that hasn’t been answered. Didn’t know if you knew 😊
3 x

Dolores

It is the white one. New to this. Thank you
4 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

Delores:.....it’s all good, you’re fine. I thought about buying that but,!!! Figured something would be wrong. Just like the fountain I bought. Can’t fix it. SLC NEEDS TO GET THEIR.... TOGETHER PERIOD!!!! Seems like the more you buy the more things are messed up.
5 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 3 years ago

Welcome Dolores😊🍀
5 x

Jacee

Post by Jacee » 3 years ago

Did you know...you can put 1 cup of Salt...down the drain..to dissolve grease...

I do each month. ;)
4 x

Amy

Post by Amy » 3 years ago

Hi Deloris: I haven’t watched today so I didn’t see the product. But just wanted to say I don’t buy items I have to assemble or maybe just something I won’t be able to use ( my age & health issues.). Just be careful what you purchase. Have fun shopping. 🍀
5 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 3 years ago

@Dolores

This is a very good DIY drain cleaner. Pour about 1/2 cup of baking soda down the drain and then pour a cup of any kind of vinegar over it. After a few minutes pour quite a bit of HOT water on top. If you have a clog you may have to do more than once. The advantages are that it is cheap, freshens any bad smells and is super safe for any kind of pipes.

Sorry about your purchase.
3 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 3 years ago

Dolores wrote:
3 years ago
Bought it must be a piece missing, box was re taped on sale it is not easy to put together. I'm at a point where I don't want to order where I don't want to order. Stressed to the MAX
Good morning,

I apologize if the product you purchased was defective. If you could please email us at customerservice@shoplc.com so we can go ahead and look into what we can do to make this right for you. You can also call in at 877-899-0078 or chat in with us at www.shoplc.com.
1 x

Dolores

Thank all of you for advice. My neighbor fixed it. The piece that pulls down to hold the air inside was screwed wrong. He worked with for awhile and fixed it. Don't know if I will get anything else until things on SLC. Right now it's scary.
4 x