Very Pleased

MsTabbyKats

Very Pleased

Post by MsTabbyKats » 3 years ago

My typical SLC purchase is something like blankets or pans.

My jewelry purchases are minimal and at a minimal cost (SLC really isn't my style).

However, about a month ago I got a pair of pink cz studs. They were packaged nicely and the earrings could have passed as pink sapphire....a lot of sparkle! I think they cost $4.99.

Last week I ordered a bracelet for $3.99. On my phone it said "Free Shipping" although on TV it said $2.99 for shipping. When my card was charged, the shipping wasn't free. I called customer service, got an apology and was credited for $2.99.

The bracelet came today. It was beautifully packaged...and the bracelet was stunning. I showed it to my husband and said it was 3.99. He thought I meant $399.00....and even at that, he thought it looked well worth the price!

For these prices, I couldn't care less if things don't last forever, or even for more than a few wearings. The value is great!
8 x

anniebelle

Re: Very Pleased

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

I often get more excited about the cheap pieces than I do the really expensive ones!
9 x

Jacee

Post by Jacee » 3 years ago

What do they say..."Beauty is in the eye of the beholder"!
Enjoy your jewelry pieces. No matter the cost. ;)
6 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 3 years ago

I’m glad you like it. Enjoy your jewelry.
5 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 3 years ago

Some of my Silverstone rings look better then the real deal. Looks like they are not selling them any more. Some people were complaining they did not want them any more the rest is history.😪🍀
4 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

Boston Irish wrote:
3 years ago
Some of my Silverstone rings look better then the real deal. Looks like they are not selling them any more. Some people were complaining they did not want them any more the rest is history.😪🍀
They still sell “tone” jewelry...including rings🥰
5 x

Ariana

Post by Ariana » 3 years ago

I truly do believe I enjoy the less expensive items more than the expensive ones! For instance, the ring I received this week I am pleased as pie! It's very casual and the polki diamonds are bright, white and the bevel on them make them sparkle. I know the pictures on the product page makes the ring look not so appealing but I took a chance and I'm really happy with the ring!

For disclosure - I had to bend the upper and lower "rows" of the ring to flatten it a bit, use sand paper to file down rough edges on the inside of the ring, (ROFL) but other than that - it's a great $39.99 polki diamond ring (plus 20% discount code)!

Artisan Crafted 0.25 ctw Polki Diamond Ring in Platinum Over Sterling Silver

I think if you put the title in the search bar you can find all sizes available if interested.
3 x

RikkM

Post by RikkM » 3 years ago

Ariana wrote:
3 years ago
I truly do believe I enjoy the less expensive items more than the expensive ones! For instance, the ring I received this week I am pleased as pie! It's very casual and the polki diamonds are bright, white and the bevel on them make them sparkle. I know the pictures on the product page makes the ring look not so appealing but I took a chance and I'm really happy with the ring!

For disclosure - I had to bend the upper and lower "rows" of the ring to flatten it a bit, use sand paper to file down rough edges on the inside of the ring, (ROFL) but other than that - it's a great $39.99 polki diamond ring (plus 20% discount code)!

I think if you put the title in the search bar you can find all sizes available if interested.
@Ariana a you keep all that up LC will hire you and put you to work!!! :lol: :D
4 x

Ariana

RikkM wrote:
3 years ago
Ariana wrote:
3 years ago

@Ariana a you keep all that up LC will hire you and put you to work!!! :lol: :D
Ha! @RikkM I know, right! I almost didn't post when I realized I had to adjust/repair the ring - but to be honest - I do adjust/repair a lot of the jewelry I purchase from ShopLC. I guess I do it for the dopamine kick MsTabbyKats was referring to lol! I mean most sensible people wouldn't keep ordering jewelry that you had to repair! But I keep doing it. :shock:

I just hate the process and hassle of returning things.
3 x

Ariana

Ariana wrote:
3 years ago

Hello to all,

I'm jumping on quickly to take away my recommendation for the polki diamond ring 6024843 ($39.99). I've worn it a lot now (approx 10 days) and it snags too much. A "row" will move out of place when it catches on something and I have pushed it back in place each time as it was minor but today was the last straw and I'm sending it back. It snagged again and the "row" moved straight out and up - and I know that this flimsy silver will eventually break with all the pushing back and forth putting it back in place.

I loved the polki diamonds but the ring is too flimsy.

I hope you all have a great week.

Ariana
2 x