Cheating

anniebelle

Cheating

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

Did you all know that cheating has the most peculiar odor??? Can't seem to figure it out!
!🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶. :lol: :lol: :lol:
I spent some time this afternoon relaxing on the sofa in front of the fireplace with a big PUPPY napping on my lap!!! When I got home Milo just kept sniffing and sniffing, trying to determine what that peculiar smell is!

Poor baby!
9 x

Harlequin

Re: Cheating

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

Poor little boy Milo, he’s probably calling you a traitor 😩. :lol: :lol: Are animals do the same. Hope U know I’m TEASING 😊
6 x

anniebelle

Harlequin wrote:
3 years ago
Poor little boy Milo, he’s probably calling you a traitor 😩. :lol: :lol: Are animals do the same. Hope U know I’m TEASING 😊
He is still sniffing around this morning! :twisted:
7 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

Doggie smell on their human is to cats what lipstick on a mans collar is to a woman!
8 x

Harlequin

RS:.....good one 🤣😂
6 x

anniebelle

RS wrote:
3 years ago
Doggie smell on their human is to cats what lipstick on a mans collar is to a woman!
He's never seen a dog before, so how does he know to be upset??? :lol: :lol: :lol:
3 x

Harlequin

A:....love your cat Milo’s face :lol: :lol: :twisted: :evil: is his hair all poffed. Can’t spell it correctly :mrgreen: do you watch TV he saw the dog there 🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️
2 x

anniebelle

Harlequin wrote:
3 years ago
A:....love your cat Milo’s face :lol: :lol: :twisted: :evil: is his hair all poffed. Can’t spell it correctly :mrgreen: do you watch TV he saw the dog there 🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️
I can't even get him to watch kitties on YouTube!
1 x