So this is the part I don’t get...

RS

So this is the part I don’t get...

Post by RS » 4 years ago

I mean, I GET it...but I don’t understand WHY it has to be that way.

When Mods come in here and say that SLC is trying to improve “based on customer recommendations”.

IF! things were done correctly the first time then there would not be these continuous issues. I realize that no one and no entity is perfect and there is ALWAYS room for improvement.

HOWEVER, if there were ⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️ standards in place (quality of product, quality of workmanship, quality of service) then we would not have to complain and SLC would not have to improve. And when I say improve, at least to the level of what it apparently used to be.

SLC should have been doing this in the first place. Not just when the complaints roll in. They know full well what their product is, what their service is. If we weren’t posting complaints it would simply be status quo.
4 x

Moderator_Brianne

Re: So this is the part I don’t get...

Post by Moderator_Brianne » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
I mean, I GET it...but I don’t understand WHY it has to be that way.

When Mods come in here and say that SLC is trying to improve “based on customer recommendations”.

IF! things were done correctly the first time then there would not be these continuous issues. I realize that no one and no entity is perfect and there is ALWAYS room for improvement.

HOWEVER, if there were ⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️ standards in place (quality of product, quality of workmanship, quality of service) then we would not have to complain and SLC would not have to improve. And when I say improve, at least to the level of what it apparently used to be.

SLC should have been doing this in the first place. Not just when the complaints roll in. They know full well what their product is, what their service is. If we weren’t posting complaints it would simply be status quo.
Thank you for your feedback, the forums are designed so that we may improve. We've been implementing the ideas and feedback we've been given as efficiently as possible. Please have some patience with us as we implement the improvements. Thank you for your understanding.
1 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

I know that @Moderator_Brianne and I appreciate your post.

My point was that if SLC was producing quality in all aspects they wouldn’t have to improve.
1 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

RS, I know, I know, I knowwww. Sigh.

Yesterday I was going through some of my rings I purchased back in late 2017 and in 2018.

I realized I have not seen ANY rings like the ones I ordered back then on the SLC site anymore. I even tried looking up some of the styles I have...I found NOTHING.

I thought to myself "Wow. Even the designs have changed. They're not as unusual, not as artistic, and aren't as elaborate in the designs around the top, on the sides with carvings and cut outs, etc."

I can't help but wonder WHYYYYYYYYY?
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Catticus wrote:
4 years ago
I can't help but wonder WHYYYYYYYYY?
💵💰💲
4 x