Ariana

Re: Under $10

Post by Ariana » 3 years ago

RS wrote:
3 years ago
Ariana wrote:
3 years ago
@anniebelle

I purchased Jean Patou's Joy Forever yesterday - I hope I love it as much as I love "JOY" - so when I watched the video on the product page, Karen said, "once they're gone - they're gone" - so I decided to purchase regular "JOY" as well.

I'm waiting on Norell's Elixir Eau De Parfum (I bought based on @RS recommendation) as well as Blushing to arrive. I hope I love these fragrances too.

This is a lot of perfume, me thinks! I've read that if you keep perfume in the refrigerator it will last forever. So that's where I keep all of my perfume! :lol: I have a designated tray in my fridge for perfume! Does anyone else do this?

Anniebelle, I hope you had a good time playing cards with your friends again! I can't wait to get back to normal and have get togethers again with family, neighbors and friends like old times. I hope your fragrances are wonderful and delicious so please let us know how you like them!

RS, my printer "speaks" to HP when I'm low on ink as well and it's very convenient!

I’ve been considering the JOY as well.

I hope you love the Elixir and Blushing🥰🥰. I am wearing the Blushing today and love love it. Totally different than the Elixir. But both yummmmmy.

Other than a couple that I want out I keep my fragrances on a shelf of the cabinet in my closet. So not cold but dark. I have others that I have in there as well and love. Michael Kors, Inis, Sun Moon and Stars, La Vie Est Belle, Jadore....

And YES!!! Isn’t that great our printers do that? I keep trying to teach it to order dinner!🤣🤣

ROFL!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
4 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 3 years ago

I ordered the Diana Ross diamond roll on, I have the perfume and like it. I also got the carved rose quartz and the carved aventurine pendants that came with the stainless steel flexible collar. I also got the fabric shaver, if it works well I might order more for next Christmas for my daughters as a stocking stuffer.
7 x

Ariana

Post by Ariana » 3 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
3 years ago
I ordered the Diana Ross diamond roll on, I have the perfume and like it. I also got the carved rose quartz and the carved aventurine pendants that came with the stainless steel flexible collar. I also got the fabric shaver, if it works well I might order more for next Christmas for my daughters as a stocking stuffer.
I ordered the fabric shavers as well and I thought the same thing that if they worked well I would get a few more for stocking stuffers.

I do hope they work well. I watched Karen use one on a chair and it shaved off quite a bit of "stuff." You could tell the difference for sure.
4 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

I bought those fuzz shavers in the 80’s , not from LC, they work pretty well. There is a couple types of fabric u need to be careful using the fuzz shaver on. 🙂
5 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

Ariana wrote:
3 years ago
RS wrote:
3 years ago
Ariana wrote:
3 years ago
@anniebelle

I purchased Jean Patou's Joy Forever yesterday - I hope I love it as much as I love "JOY" - so when I watched the video on the product page, Karen said, "once they're gone - they're gone" - so I decided to purchase regular "JOY" as well.

I'm waiting on Norell's Elixir Eau De Parfum (I bought based on @RS recommendation) as well as Blushing to arrive. I hope I love these fragrances too.

This is a lot of perfume, me thinks! I've read that if you keep perfume in the refrigerator it will last forever. So that's where I keep all of my perfume! :lol: I have a designated tray in my fridge for perfume! Does anyone else do this?

Anniebelle, I hope you had a good time playing cards with your friends again! I can't wait to get back to normal and have get togethers again with family, neighbors and friends like old times. I hope your fragrances are wonderful and delicious so please let us know how you like them!

RS, my printer "speaks" to HP when I'm low on ink as well and it's very convenient!

I’ve been considering the JOY as well.

I hope you love the Elixir and Blushing🥰🥰. I am wearing the Blushing today and love love it. Totally different than the Elixir. But both yummmmmy.

Other than a couple that I want out I keep my fragrances on a shelf of the cabinet in my closet. So not cold but dark. I have others that I have in there as well and love. Michael Kors, Inis, Sun Moon and Stars, La Vie Est Belle, Jadore....

And YES!!! Isn’t that great our printers do that? I keep trying to teach it to order dinner!🤣🤣

ROFL!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
What??? :oops:
4 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 3 years ago

ROFL means rolling on (the) floor laughing.
5 x

anniebelle

JewelryQueen wrote:
3 years ago
Of course! Thanks! :lol: :lol: :lol:
4 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

A:....don’t feel bad, I didn’t know what it meant either. I learn a lot from u ladies.
4 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
JewelryQueen wrote:
3 years ago
Of course! Thanks! :lol: :lol: :lol:
ROTFLMAO🤪🤣
4 x

anniebelle

Harlequin wrote:
3 years ago
A:....don’t feel bad, I didn’t know what it meant either. I learn a lot from u ladies.
H; i always try to use my imagination on those!
2 x