Under $10

anniebelle

Under $10

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

Did anyone shop yesterday during the under $10? I picked up several nonjewelry items. One was those disco "Eau de parfums". They have sold them in the past, so I thought they would be a safe bet. Anybody know? And the Marigold & Lotus oils. Interesting combinations. In hindsight, I didn't buy any jewelry!!!
7 x

RS

Re: Under $10

Post by RS » 3 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
Did anyone shop yesterday during the under $10? I picked up several nonjewelry items. One was those disco "Eau de parfums". They have sold them in the past, so I thought they would be a safe bet. Anybody know? And the Marigold & Lotus oils. Interesting combinations. In hindsight, I didn't buy any jewelry!!!
Good morning @anniebelle 🥰

I bought 4 things. Two rings, a pair of earrings and a small crossbody bag.

I thought the rings were in stainless but they’re tone. It’s okay, they’re kinda cute. The bag is for my daughter.

I briefly caught a glimpse of that perfume. They said on air that it was Paco Rabanne. It’s not it’s Laurelle. I looked it up. I thought about one but didn’t catch the “notes” of each one. I also already have many nice fragrances and will likely be gifted more.

Which one did you order? Maybe I will try one.

There was mostly lifestyle yesterday. I predict this will be the way on Fridays moving forward. ☹️

Any plans for today?
8 x

Jacee

Post by Jacee » 3 years ago

I was tempted re: fragrances..but I, too, have some nice ones, in reserve..

But , needs change "over time".. and needed
an ink cartridge for my printer
So went "you know where"...E...
And got it at a good price! ;)
8 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

Jacee wrote:
3 years ago
I was tempted re: fragrances..but I, too, have some nice ones, in reserve..

But , needs change "over time".. and needed
an ink cartridge for my printer
So went "you know where"...E...
And got it at a good price! ;)
Our printer actually knows when it’s time to order ink and has it automatically shipped to us. 😳
8 x

Jacee

Post by Jacee » 3 years ago

RS..What fun is That?

I get to go " here, there and yon"..looking " for a deal" ;)

And they charge you 💰💲💰💲
4 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

Jacee wrote:
3 years ago
RS..What fun is That?

I get to go " here, there and yon"..looking " for a deal" ;)

And they charge you 💰💲💰💲
Ooooo SO MUCH FUN🤣🤣

Well we get charged too, just not the fun the looking hither and yon 🤪🤪
5 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

Just returned from playing cards! We played Thursday for the first time in months due to lockdown! It was so much fun, we did it again! One of the ladies has a Drs. Appt Monday, so she'll be back in quarantine for two weeks!! There's a new resident that knows the game, so we might invite her to join in.

I bought all 3 of the fragrances, since the "notes" are pretty much Greek to me!!! Cheap enough to try them out!
5 x

Ariana

Post by Ariana » 3 years ago

@anniebelle

I purchased Jean Patou's Joy Forever yesterday - I hope I love it as much as I love "JOY" - so when I watched the video on the product page, Karen said, "once they're gone - they're gone" - so I decided to purchase regular "JOY" as well.

I'm waiting on Norell's Elixir Eau De Parfum (I bought based on @RS recommendation) as well as Blushing to arrive. I hope I love these fragrances too.

This is a lot of perfume, me thinks! I've read that if you keep perfume in the refrigerator it will last forever. So that's where I keep all of my perfume! :lol: I have a designated tray in my fridge for perfume! Does anyone else do this?

Anniebelle, I hope you had a good time playing cards with your friends again! I can't wait to get back to normal and have get togethers again with family, neighbors and friends like old times. I hope your fragrances are wonderful and delicious so please let us know how you like them!

RS, my printer "speaks" to HP when I'm low on ink as well and it's very convenient!
5 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

Ariana wrote:
3 years ago
@anniebelle

I purchased Jean Patou's Joy Forever yesterday - I hope I love it as much as I love "JOY" - so when I watched the video on the product page, Karen said, "once they're gone - they're gone" - so I decided to purchase regular "JOY" as well.

I'm waiting on Norell's Elixir Eau De Parfum (I bought based on @RS recommendation) as well as Blushing to arrive. I hope I love these fragrances too.

This is a lot of perfume, me thinks! I've read that if you keep perfume in the refrigerator it will last forever. So that's where I keep all of my perfume! :lol: I have a designated tray in my fridge for perfume! Does anyone else do this?

Anniebelle, I hope you had a good time playing cards with your friends again! I can't wait to get back to normal and have get togethers again with family, neighbors and friends like old times. I hope your fragrances are wonderful and delicious so please let us know how you like them!

RS, my printer "speaks" to HP when I'm low on ink as well and it's very convenient!

I’ve been considering the JOY as well.

I hope you love the Elixir and Blushing🥰🥰. I am wearing the Blushing today and love love it. Totally different than the Elixir. But both yummmmmy.

Other than a couple that I want out I keep my fragrances on a shelf of the cabinet in my closet. So not cold but dark. I have others that I have in there as well and love. Michael Kors, Inis, Sun Moon and Stars, La Vie Est Belle, Jadore....

And YES!!! Isn’t that great our printers do that? I keep trying to teach it to order dinner!🤣🤣
5 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
Just returned from playing cards! We played Thursday for the first time in months due to lockdown! It was so much fun, we did it again! One of the ladies has a Drs. Appt Monday, so she'll be back in quarantine for two weeks!! There's a new resident that knows the game, so we might invite her to join in.

I bought all 3 of the fragrances, since the "notes" are pretty much Greek to me!!! Cheap enough to try them out!
I’m so glad you had fun...isn’t it funny...the things we used to take for granted, something as simple as meeting up with friends...now is something so very special.

It just goes to show how very special all of that (and more) ALWAYS WAS.

I will never ever take the small things in life for granted ever again.

I haven’t hugged my kids since March. That will be the first thing I do after we get our booster and they kick in. 🥺🥺🥺
4 x