Double Charged!!

RS

Re: Double Charged!!

Post by RS » 3 years ago

@Moderator_Preston ...

My bank just opened. Do I have to deal with fixing SLC’s mistake?

This is not delivering Joy this morning. I have more and better things to do right now. My time means something.
4 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

Why does SLC double charge??? Do they think their CUSTOMERS ARE STUPID???? I feel so sorry for you ladies.
4 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

Harlequin wrote:
3 years ago
Why does SLC double charge??? Do they think their CUSTOMERS ARE STUPID???? I feel so sorry for you ladies.
The charges are coming from SLC and TJC. So either a big mess up or intentional.

All I know is the longer it is taking for them to reply and start fixing it the angrier I am becoming.
4 x

Kat

Post by Kat » 3 years ago

Ok, I checked my PayPal and everything is all good. I hope everyone that has issues with these, gets resolved quickly. 💗💗💗
5 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 3 years ago

RS wrote:
3 years ago
Harlequin wrote:
3 years ago
The charges are coming from SLC and TJC. So either a big mess up or intentional.

All I know is the longer it is taking for them to reply and start fixing it the angrier I am becoming.
Good morning,

I apologize for any double charges that occurred. If you could please send the order numbers of the affected orders to customerservice@shoplc.com so we can look into this and find a resolution.
1 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

Moderator_Preston wrote:
3 years ago
RS wrote:
3 years ago
Harlequin wrote:
3 years ago

Good morning,

I apologize for any double charges that occurred. If you could please send the order numbers of the affected orders to customerservice@shoplc.com so we can look into this and find a resolution.
I will send off an email now with ATTN to you. Thank you.
2 x