Ladies and gentlemen

DoubleLshopper

Ladies and gentlemen

Post by DoubleLshopper » 3 years ago

Don’t you understand. I have my best John Travolta Saturday Night Fever outfit on. Trust me. Buy buy buy. As much as Tony sells under cost Shop LC should be bankrupt
8 x

anniebelle

Re: Ladies and gentlemen

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

DoubleLshopper wrote:
3 years ago
Don’t you understand. I have my best John Travolta Saturday Night Fever outfit on. Trust me. Buy buy buy. As much as Tony sells under cost Shop LC should be bankrupt
This I gotta see . . .
6 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
DoubleLshopper wrote:
3 years ago
This I gotta see . . .
OMG!!! John Travolta he AIN'T. :lol: :lol: :x
5 x

RikkM

Post by RikkM » 3 years ago

LADIES AND GENTLEMAN.......DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND.....

Bee Gees music playing in the background
🎶I get night fever night fever, We know how to do it.....🎶

Seriously tho, have any of you guys ever thought while almost blowing the bank on an iliana or a rhapsody piece....."hmmmm if they can't get the cheap jewelry right without stones falling out and items broken......how do I know this piece will be ok?"

I am not sure they understand that even though WE know they are two vastly different quality offerings.....it still makes ya question.

🎶night fever, night fever...we know how to show it🎶
8 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

RikkM wrote:
3 years ago
LADIES AND GENTLEMAN.......DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND.....

Bee Gees music playing in the background
🎶I get night fever night fever, We know how to do it.....🎶

Seriously tho, have any of you guys ever thought while almost blowing the bank on an iliana or a rhapsody piece....."hmmmm if they can't get the cheap jewelry right without stones falling out and items broken......how do I know this piece will be ok?"

I am not sure they understand that even though WE know they are two vastly different quality offerings.....it still makes ya question.

🎶night fever, night fever...we know how to show it🎶
Their Rhapsody and Iliana pieces are FAR AND AWAY so much better quality than the other lines they offer. It’s clear they have a different level of artisan making those pieces as well as the obvious higher quality of materials.
4 x