Free shipping

anniebelle

Free shipping

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

I just ordered a bracelet with free shipping of only $3.99 !!! Not a bad deal, right? And Jessica had the two bracelets confused, so at least I got the one I wanted! Hope others caught on!

Here I go calling Customer Service . . .
6 x

anniebelle

Re: Free shipping

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
I just ordered a bracelet with free shipping of only $3.99 !!! Not a bad deal, right? And Jessica had the two bracelets confused, so at least I got the one I wanted! Hope others caught on!

Here I go calling Customer Service . . .
That was easy! By the time I logged back in to clarify the order number with CS, the shipping charges had been removed! Geez!!!
6 x

Jacee

Post by Jacee » 3 years ago

" Caveat Emptor"...

Smart...to always be checking... EVERYTHING!! ;)
7 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

The wind chimes were to few shipping, I ordered the buy all,....I know, I know said I wasn’t buying, but loved THEM ALL, shipping didn’t fall off that would have been around sixteen dollars shipping, CANCELLED 😡. I’M SO SICK OF THIS......LC better put $ back in account while it is on hold.
7 x

anniebelle

Harlequin wrote:
3 years ago
The wind chimes were to few shipping, I ordered the buy all,....I know, I know said I wasn’t buying, but loved THEM ALL, shipping didn’t fall off that would have been around sixteen dollars shipping, CANCELLED 😡. I’M SO SICK OF THIS......LC better put $ back in account while it is on hold.
Should have called CS! I know we are all tired of having to call, but I got my shipping for free. Ridiculous that little bracelet was charged $3.99 shipping. "Special Handling" on that tiny little thing!
6 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
Harlequin wrote:
3 years ago
Should have called CS! I know we are all tired of having to call, but I got my shipping for free. Ridiculous that little bracelet was charged $3.99 shipping. "Special Handling" on that tiny little thing!
The increase in shipping on just certain items I think is a way to recoup $$ on a low priced item.
5 x

Harlequin

RS:...that’s what I was thinking about earlier. I’m not understanding the shipping cost on som items 🥴
5 x

Harlequin

Why call CS. CANT UNDERSTAND THEM EIGHTY FIVE % OF THE TIME, then I ask to speak to some one I can understand and they get Sh..y.
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

Harlequin wrote:
3 years ago
Why call CS. CANT UNDERSTAND THEM EIGHTY FIVE % OF THE TIME, then I ask to speak to some one I can understand and they get Sh..y.
I will NOT call CS anymore. Not for that reason (I haven’t had that issue) but because I never get things resolved. And...I’ve been laughed at as well about my issue. Or patronized...”don’t worry....” I’ve been told. Just to placate me.
3 x

Harlequin

Who said that :shock:
0 x