Moderators

Harlequin

Moderators

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

Susanna, needs to eat a banana over bidding. And UFO 🛸 IS not real. I think the letters stand for something worse, U. F. OFF. DONT BAN ME FOR THE UFO. JUST THINK ABOUT IT. REALLY TIRED OF PEOPLE ABUSING THE SYSTEM. AND NO ONE DOES ANYTHING ABOUT IT. PLEASE TAKE A LOOK. SWAROVSKI CRYSTALS AS USUAL. T. Y. FOR YOUR TIME
3 x

Lulu

Re: Moderators

Post by Lulu » 3 years ago

If SLC wanted to do anything about it, they would have by now. They can change the price of an item in the blink of an eye multiple times; but, they can't set up a system to stop the nonsense?
3 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 3 years ago

If people are paying for their wins, no matter how high they go, then it's hard to fault slc for allowing this. Auctions do go high sometimes. Sometimes you get a bargain. What may help is if slc set up rules like ebay and other auctions do. If a customer wins an auction but doesn't pay, they are suspended. After three non paying bids in a month, their account is terminated. If slc can figure this out, it may help. The only issue I see with this. Is it's very easy to accidentally bid just by scrolling. The IT department needs to fix that first. It's definitely about time to go about this differently because whatever they have been doing hasn't helped. Just my opinion of course.
3 x

Moderator_Rashad

Post by Moderator_Rashad » 3 years ago

Harlequin wrote:
3 years ago
Susanna, needs to eat a banana over bidding. And UFO 🛸 IS not real. I think the letters stand for something worse, U. F. OFF. DONT BAN ME FOR THE UFO. JUST THINK ABOUT IT. REALLY TIRED OF PEOPLE ABUSING THE SYSTEM. AND NO ONE DOES ANYTHING ABOUT IT. PLEASE TAKE A LOOK. SWAROVSKI CRYSTALS AS USUAL. T. Y. FOR YOUR TIME
Good morning,

Thank you so much for your message. I apologize for any concern with overbidding. I've actioned the account in question and taken appropriate steps to ensure proper bidding practices.
2 x