Cheryl pushing Grandidierite

Vicky
Answers: 1

Cheryl pushing Grandidierite

Post by Vicky » 3 years ago

Good morning everyone☕️☕️
The TLV this morning are 4 rings with various gemstones.
Cheryl has NONSTOP been pushing only the grandidierite, claiming shoplc cant get anymore.
There are 30 different grandidierite pieces on shoplc web.
Other marketplaces are flooded with it at great prices.
Very annoying that Cheryl pulled up comps of much more valuable grandidierite, and compared them to the one on sale.
When shoplc sells higher grade, they grade them. This stone is not graded, yet she has managed to convince newbies that they were getting a last chance to secure their fortune.

Stay safe❤️Vicky
13 x

Jacee

Re: Cheryl pushing Grandidierite

Post by Jacee » 3 years ago

Vicky:
I have been reading your posts for some time...
And you are always " spot on". ;)
6 x

Teachergirl

Post by Teachergirl » 3 years ago

I believe nothing Cheryl says. Save yourself the aggravation. She comes on, I change the channel
11 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 3 years ago

Vicky: Cheryl is pushing Grandidierite like she pushed Tanzanite. High quality Grandidierite is very expensive. I don’t think ShopLC sells that kind of gem.
8 x

Amy

Post by Amy » 3 years ago

Good posts everyone, I agree with them all. ☺️☺️☺️
6 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 3 years ago

Most all of their comps are crazy, they are not apples to apples. I always send them comps from other networks. When they show diamond comps and you see a much higher price I am sure the comp is not using grey cloudy commercial diamonds in that product. I have purchased good quality diamonds and yes they were more costly but they did not look anything like the crappy ones I ordered from here. Just because the shop lc 1ct. ring is cheaper then the 1ct. comp it does not mean they are the same quality like they lead people to believe. Many who can not afford the higher priced diamonds think they are getting a deal. The only ones I got from here that I like and my jeweler said were nice was the 3ct. bracelet and matching 3ct. necklace I purchased, the rest were cloudy and grey looking. I will not even buy gemstone rings anymore if they have diamonds around them because the bad diamonds ruin the whole ring.
7 x