Re: Thankful For You Contest

Post by Moderator_Stephanie » 4 years ago

Margui wrote:
4 years ago
Moderator_Stephanie wrote:
4 years ago
SueB wrote:
4 years ago
I’ll TELL YOU WHAT THEY DO NOT HAVE MY PERMISSION TO POST MY PICS ANYWHERE BUT IN HERE!!!!! Is all I agreed to JUST HERE AND THATS IT!!!!! I see they are no longer here and I better not see them on Facebook or Instagram!!!
Thank you for your feedback. Should we showcase the photos submitted, we will only be using the photos that are specifically tagged on Facebook and Twitter using the hashtag #weshoplc. We will not be pulling images from other sources.
So you going to post the pictures only in Facebook and Twitter. I won't post them on Facebook and I don't have an account on Twitter. I post a photo on Instagram and I tagged you on them. I fell disappointed because the reason that I post on Instagram is because is more private than Facebook and Twitter.
Instagram counts as well for the contest, it's rolled in with our Facebook page.
0 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 4 years ago

4 years ago
Margui wrote:
4 years ago
4 years ago

Thank you for your feedback. Should we showcase the photos submitted, we will only be using the photos that are specifically tagged on Facebook and Twitter using the hashtag #weshoplc. We will not be pulling images from other sources.
So you going to post the pictures only in Facebook and Twitter. I won't post them on Facebook and I don't have an account on Twitter. I post a photo on Instagram and I tagged you on them. I fell disappointed because the reason that I post on Instagram is because is more private than Facebook and Twitter.
Instagram counts as well for the contest, it's rolled in with our Facebook page.
Thank you Stephanie for clarifying that.
0 x

Auntie

Post by Auntie » 4 years ago

Catticus wrote:
4 years ago
SueB wrote:
4 years ago
I’ll TELL YOU WHAT THEY DO NOT HAVE MY PERMISSION TO POST MY PICS ANYWHERE BUT IN HERE!!!!! Is all I agreed to JUST HERE AND THATS IT!!!!! I see they are no longer here
and I better not see them on Facebook or Instagram!!!
Hello, SueB! 🌺🐝🌺

The photos of your crosses and pink gemstone rings are still on here. I just wanted to make sure you knew.
🌞

They sure are BEAUTIFUL!!!!!
I LOVE your collection of crosses!!!!! And your RINGS!!!!!

All of your pieces are...

ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!!!!!
🌺💞🌸🌞🌿🦋 🥰 🦋🌿🌞🌸💞🌺

I am not Catticus,(sp) butI wanted to say that was a very lovely message. You took a lot of time and patience to deliver a message. I wouldn’t mind getting a message like that someday when I deserve it!
3 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

Auntie wrote:
4 years ago
I am not Catticus,(sp) butI wanted to say that was a very lovely message. You took a lot of time and patience to deliver a message. I wouldn’t mind getting a message like that someday when I deserve it!
Auntie 💞

It was very kind of you to post this!

I checked again and the photos are no longer there. I believe she removed them herself.

They sure were beautiful pieces! 💎

Thank you again for your very sweet post.

🍬 🥰 🍬
🌿🌺🌾💦🌸💦💦🦢💦💦🌸💦🌾🌺🌿
3 x

Auntie

Post by Auntie » 4 years ago

Catticus wrote:
4 years ago
Auntie wrote:
4 years ago
I am not Catticus,(sp) but it’s wanted to say that was a very lovely message. You took a lot of time and patience to deliver a message. I wouldn’t mind getting a message like that someday when I deserve it!
Auntie 💞

It was very kind of you to post this!

I checked again and the photos are no longer there. I believe she removed them herself.

They sure were beautiful pieces! 💎

Thank you again for your very sweet post.

🍬 🥰 🍬
🌿🌺🌾💦🌸💦💦🦢💦💦🌸💦🌾🌺🌿

Thank you very much for caring! This little note meant a lot to me as I just received some very serious heart issue information from my doctor. So thank you for brightening up my day!
2 x

Catticus

Auntie, I am so sorry!
🥺

My mother is 94 and had three heart attacks at the beginning of this year, and a small stroke about a year before. One major ventricle was 99% blocked, the other 97% blocked. She received two stents in her heart, and is now doing much better.

A lot of scares occurred in her ongoing recovery such as blurred vision and learning which meds she just couldn't handle, but her vision is back to "normal" now, and she's still walking as she was before with her walker, due to her numerous other health issues and falls.

Slower, but she will not give up. Plus we won't allow her not to use it because she has too many other major health issues, and we don't want any more falls.

The medical field has come a long way in even just ten years.

I will be keeping you in my prayers!

🙏🏼🌟🙏🏼
2 x

Spooky

Post by Spooky » 4 years ago

I’ll be praying for your mom Catticus
1 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Ohhhh Auntie and Catticus...

I am thinking of you both and of course your mom Catticus 🥰🥰💕💕
2 x

Catticus

Spooky wrote:
4 years ago
I’ll be praying for your mom Catticus
RS wrote:
4 years ago
Ohhhh Auntie and Catticus...

I am thinking of you both and of course your mom Catticus 🥰🥰💕💕
Spooky and RS! 💗 🥰 💗

Thank You SO Much!
🌺
🌸🌻🌿🌺🌟✨🕊✨🌟🌺🌿🌻🌸
3 x

Bestrox

Post by Bestrox » 4 years ago

Where are the contest winners posted or how are they notified?
1 x