Thankful For You Contest

bluez

Thankful For You Contest

Post by bluez » 4 years ago

I don't know anything about using hashtags on Facebook (or anywhere else). I am a slight bit reluctant to show my jewelry on FB. So naturally, I want everyone's opinion and guidance. Are you going to enter the contest?
Thanks,
Bluez
2 x

Pookie14

Re: Thankful For You Contest

Post by Pookie14 » 4 years ago

What contest?
1 x

Moderator_Stephanie

Post by Moderator_Stephanie » 4 years ago

Pookie14 wrote:
4 years ago
What contest?
From our Facebook page:

Introducing our Shop LC ’Thankful For You’ Contest! 🦃 Becky Booker - Shop LC Host

Share photos of your Shop LC favorites with us by using #weshoplc on Facebook and Instagram for a chance to win! 5 lucky winners will receive a Doorbuster prize package😲!

Entries accepted November 6th-November 20th. Winners will be contacted on November 21st and announced on November 22nd via social and TV. #deliveringjoy
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
1 x

Moderator_Stephanie

bluez wrote:
4 years ago
I don't know anything about using hashtags on Facebook (or anywhere else). I am a slight bit reluctant to show my jewelry on FB. So naturally, I want everyone's opinion and guidance. Are you going to enter the contest?
Thanks,
Bluez
To use the hashtags, all you do is just type in #weshoplc in your post, Facebook and Instagram do the rest of the work to make it searchable for us to view everyone who uses the tag when sharing their jewelry!
2 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

I will not do it, I am so angry at them right now I refuse to give them free advertising!
4 x

SueB

Post by SueB » 4 years ago

I’ll TELL YOU WHAT THEY DO NOT HAVE MY PERMISSION TO POST MY PICS ANYWHERE BUT IN HERE!!!!! Is all I agreed to JUST HERE AND THATS IT!!!!! I see they are no longer here and I better not see them on Facebook or Instagram!!!
5 x

Moderator_Stephanie

SueB wrote:
4 years ago
I’ll TELL YOU WHAT THEY DO NOT HAVE MY PERMISSION TO POST MY PICS ANYWHERE BUT IN HERE!!!!! Is all I agreed to JUST HERE AND THATS IT!!!!! I see they are no longer here and I better not see them on Facebook or Instagram!!!
Thank you for your feedback. Should we showcase the photos submitted, we will only be using the photos that are specifically tagged on Facebook and Twitter using the hashtag #weshoplc. We will not be pulling images from other sources.
1 x

Hollie

Post by Hollie » 4 years ago

bluez wrote:
4 years ago
Thanks,
Bluez
Show NOTHING on fb. Ever.
Bad bad idea. Too much doxxing etc.
4 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

SueB wrote:
4 years ago
I’ll TELL YOU WHAT THEY DO NOT HAVE MY PERMISSION TO POST MY PICS ANYWHERE BUT IN HERE!!!!! Is all I agreed to JUST HERE AND THATS IT!!!!! I see they are no longer here
and I better not see them on Facebook or Instagram!!!
Hello, SueB! 🌺🐝🌺

The photos of your crosses and pink gemstone rings are still on here. I just wanted to make sure you knew.
🌞

They sure are BEAUTIFUL!!!!!
I LOVE your collection of crosses!!!!! And your RINGS!!!!!

All of your pieces are...

ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!!!!!
🌺💞🌸🌞🌿🦋 🥰 🦋🌿🌞🌸💞🌺
1 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 4 years ago

Moderator_Stephanie wrote:
4 years ago
SueB wrote:
4 years ago
Thank you for your feedback. Should we showcase the photos submitted, we will only be using the photos that are specifically tagged on Facebook and Twitter using the hashtag #weshoplc. We will not be pulling images from other sources.
So you going to post the pictures only in Facebook and Twitter. I won't post them on Facebook and I don't have an account on Twitter. I post a photo on Instagram and I tagged you on them. I fell disappointed because the reason that I post on Instagram is because is more private than Facebook and Twitter.
1 x