Brazilian Citrine Beauty

Gypsy

Brazilian Citrine Beauty

Post by Gypsy » 3 years ago

This beautiful 6.25 ct Brazilian Citrine ring brought a huge smile and lots of JOY.!!!

I bought this ring after watching Michele do a wonderful job presenting and showing off the unique cut.

This is a absolutely beautiful ring and I love it !! -Gypsy
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
11 x

Gypsy

Re: Brazilian Citrine Beauty

Good morning,
When I made this post 18 hours ago, I accidentally hit submit instead of preview. Did not get item number listed. #3707923 if anyone is interested. -Gypsy
6 x

honey

Post by honey » 3 years ago

Good Morning SUNSHINE!!
Gypsy your new find is gorgeous!!
(((hugs)))
7 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

Oh Gypsy! What a beautiful ring! And that unique cut is really shown off well by it being Citrine! I have only a few with really different cuts, the kind you just sit and look down into!!!
6 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

I saw that ring! It IS beautiful. I have been thinking about the Prasiolite version of that same one. I just have soooo many Prasiolite rings that are similar.

Very nice find! 🥰🥰🥰
6 x

Gypsy

honey wrote:
3 years ago
Good Morning SUNSHINE!!
Gypsy your new find is gorgeous!!
(((hugs)))
@honey

Thank you !! You know I love it 💞 (((HUGS))) -Gypsy
6 x

Gypsy

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
Oh Gypsy! What a beautiful ring! And that unique cut is really shown off well by it being Citrine! I have only a few with really different cuts, the kind you just sit and look down into!!!
@anniebelle

I wasn't impressed when I found online. But Michele did a wonderful job presenting !! I'm SO GLAD I purchased !! -Gypsy
7 x

Gypsy

RS wrote:
3 years ago
I saw that ring! It IS beautiful. I have been thinking about the Prasiolite version of that same one. I just have soooo many Prasiolite rings that are similar.

Very nice find! 🥰🥰🥰
@RS

Good Morning, I believe Michele referred to the cut as an OCTAVIAN. It is even prettier on the hand 🥰🥰🥰 the cut is AMAZING - GYPSY
7 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
3 years ago
RS wrote:
3 years ago

Very nice find! 🥰🥰🥰
@RS

Good Morning, I believe Michele referred to the cut as an OCTAVIAN. It is even prettier on the hand 🥰🥰🥰 the cut is AMAZING - GYPSY
OCTAVIAN?! Well...I just have to have one in that cut🥰🥰
7 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

Gypsy:...just beautiful, the color the cut of the stone. It’s gorgeous 😊. Still miss the ☕️🍩, so much 🥺
7 x