Dear SLC - Let's Talk Promo Codes

Ariana

Dear SLC - Let's Talk Promo Codes

Post by Ariana » 3 years ago

Dear ShopLC Executives that Decide on Price for Merchandise,

Discount codes are essential to customers and their purchases in America and especially at this time in history. I have personally put the brakes on my purchases with ShopLC since you don't offer discount codes that work or none at all. A 10% discount code is equal to no discount code in my book.

I want you to know that because I could not find a working discount code for purchases most of the time - ShopLC lost approximately $500 for the month of January 2021 from me alone. I'm not a big spender but I didn't purchase for the sole reason I couldn't find a working discount code of 20% or more. I also want you to know that your competitors "get it" and offer discount codes and free shipping every week and that's where I'm spending now. Not your sister channels or cousin affiliates.

I would like to see more WORKING coupons (good for all merchandise) because the coupons currently don't work - and we all know you strategically planned it this way.

Understand that Americans use coupons ALL THE TIME as it's very important to us - think about all the coupon websites with browser extensions like Rakutan, Honey, Cently, RetailMeNot, CouponCabin, Groupon to name a few. Your customers use coupons at restaurants, groceries, large big box retailers. We sign up for discount memberships with our pharmacy, auto clubs, shopping clubs and we wait for Black Friday. There's a popular tv show about people using coupons on a major network. Coupons are IMPORTANT in AMERICA!

So please have meetings, discuss, and come up with a new plan to offer your customers REAL, WORKING discount coupons so we, as customers, get the JOY of buying again and I promise you will see more sales.

Friends of the forum - how much more do you think you would have bought for the month of January or choose any month(s) you want. I would love to show ShopLC how much money/sales they have lost because we didn't have a coupon to use.

Sincerely,

Ariana

@Moderator_Preston - please, please forward this on to the powers that be at SLC.

What about giving forum members a special "forum" discount from time to time? It would bring us much Joy.
Last edited by Ariana 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
4 x

RS

Re: Dear SLC - Let's Talk Promo Codes

Post by RS » 3 years ago

ALL OF THIS‼️‼️‼️‼️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️

How much MORE would I have spent? I already spend a lot...so with more incentive means more buying...CERTAINLY!

And let’s not forget the fan favorite...FLASH SALE!!!!!!

I think the idea of a forum code is awesome! We are very loyal here, wouldn’t you agree SLC????

Don’t forget about us. Not just the new shoppers that are constantly mentioned.

😊😊😊
6 x

Ariana

RS wrote:
3 years ago
ALL OF THIS‼️‼️‼️‼️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️

How much MORE would I have spent? I already spend a lot...so with more incentive means more buying...CERTAINLY!

And let’s not forget the fan favorite...FLASH SALE!!!!!!

I think the idea of a forum code is awesome! We are very loyal here, wouldn’t you agree SLC????

Don’t forget about us. Not just the new shoppers that are constantly mentioned.

😊😊😊
Oh yes, the flash sales! I remember those! Where did they go?

I have several things in my cart that I will not purchase without a code and I can't find one. This has happened more times than not. We need coupon codes, SLC!

We need a lot of changes though. We need higher quality control of outgoing merchandise, better packaging, faster refunds and accurate information on products. So much, but today, I wanted to bring up coupon codes.

I wish everyone a good day.
4 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 3 years ago

What about tues spend 100 get 20 dollar credit!😪🍀
3 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

Boston Irish wrote:
3 years ago
You can get 20% off any day without spending $100. 20% coupons are usually available anytime.
3 x

Ariana

Boston Irish wrote:
3 years ago
Love this idea! I could only wish!
2 x

Ariana

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
Boston Irish wrote:
3 years ago
You can get 20% off any day without spending $100. 20% coupons are usually available anytime.
Wow, really? Anniebelle you must be doing something to get discount codes that I'm not. I use discount website browser extensions and I hunt/chase discount codes to no avail which wastes my time.

With your post, it negates my entire post begging for more codes.

Guess I'll lock this thread since it's pointless.
1 x