I am so done!

Vicky
Posts: 61
Joined: 1 month ago

Re: I am so done!

Post by Vicky » 1 week ago

Shoplc has to retrain ALL employees, especially tbose that handle ebay and Amazon sales. I just bought a vaccum blender at shoplc for $99.99. I noticed shoplc sells it at ebay for $215 with free shipping. but you can MAKE A OFFER. Well I can use a second one, so if Shoplc accepts my $99.99 offer at ebay, I will save $8.99 shipping that I paid at shoplc. They counteroffered with $199 which they insist is the price on their website ( unreal)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
3 x

Blossom
Posts: 251
Joined: 1 month ago

Re: I am so done!

Post by Blossom » 1 week ago

jojosmom wrote:
1 week ago
SLC should just tell you the final price and that way there would be no issues. Also, 90% of the time my size is sold out while I wait for the final price to be shown. The drama and the "stunned" look that the co-host gives when the other co-host lowers the price below what they are supposed to is a real eye roll.
Could not have said it any better!
4 x

User avatar
Moderator_Stephanie
Posts: 347
Joined: 3 months ago

Re: I am so done!

Post by Moderator_Stephanie » 1 week ago

Vicky wrote:
1 week ago
Shoplc has to retrain ALL employees, especially tbose that handle ebay and Amazon sales. I just bought a vaccum blender at shoplc for $99.99. I noticed shoplc sells it at ebay for $215 with free shipping. but you can MAKE A OFFER. Well I can use a second one, so if Shoplc accepts my $99.99 offer at ebay, I will save $8.99 shipping that I paid at shoplc. They counteroffered with $199 which they insist is the price on their website ( unreal)
We do apologize, however due to seller and commission fees paid to our Marketplaces on eBay and Amazon, we are unable to price match. We highly recommend that you place an order through our website to receive the lowest price.
0 x

Vicky
Posts: 61
Joined: 1 month ago

Re: I am so done!

Post by Vicky » 1 week ago

Btw- ebay declined my offer of $99 for the vacuum blender, same price as on their website. I would have saved $8.99 shipping. All is well. I found it on Amazon for $84.99 plus $10 coupon and 2 day free shipping. I cancelled the shoplc order. Had shoplc at Ebay just matched their website price, I wouldn’t have searched Amazon. Lately I notice that besides their jewelry, everyday items are cheaper on Amazon. Plus its 2 day free shipping 👍😆
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
3 x

Vicky
Posts: 61
Joined: 1 month ago

Re: I am so done!

Post by Vicky » 1 week ago

Sorry. My reply was confusing. Shoplc also sells via Ebay. I bought a vacuum blender from Shoplc it was $99 but they charged $8.99 shipping and tax. It came to over $118. So I searched to see what others charge. So I found shoplc sells it at Ebay for $215 but free shipping. So I made a offer for the $99. They turned it down. They insisted its $199 on shoplc website. WRONG. Anyway I got upset at the employees incompetence at checking shoplc web, and searched and found that Amazon sells it for $84.99 plus a $10 coupon. Guaranteed delivery Saturday and free shipping/free returns. Came out about $36 cheaper then Shoplc. I then cancelled shoplc order. So had Shoplc at Ebay not rejected my offer, I would have bought 2 blenders. One on their web, and one via their Ebay site. The employees need to be retrained.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
1 x

User avatar
Moderator_Stephanie
Posts: 347
Joined: 3 months ago

Re: I am so done!

Post by Moderator_Stephanie » 1 week ago

Vicky wrote:
1 week ago
Sorry. My reply was confusing. Shoplc also sells via Ebay. I bought a vacuum blender from Shoplc it was $99 but they charged $8.99 shipping and tax. It came to over $118. So I searched to see what others charge. So I found shoplc sells it at Ebay for $215 but free shipping. So I made a offer for the $99. They turned it down. They insisted its $199 on shoplc website. WRONG. Anyway I got upset at the employees incompetence at checking shoplc web, and searched and found that Amazon sells it for $84.99 plus a $10 coupon. Guaranteed delivery Saturday and free shipping/free returns. Came out about $36 cheaper then Shoplc. I then cancelled shoplc order. So had Shoplc at Ebay not rejected my offer, I would have bought 2 blenders. One on their web, and one via their Ebay site. The employees need to be retrained.
We do apologize, however due to seller and commission fees paid to our Marketplaces on eBay and Amazon, we are unable to price match on eBay or Amazon.
0 x

RS
Posts: 892
Joined: 2 months ago

Re: I am so done!

Post by RS » 1 week ago

Well whomever is inputting the specs. for their jewelry sold through Amazon doesn’t have a clue. Items sold here with natural white zircons (whether the entire ring or accent stones) over at Amazon are listed as cubic zirconia.

SLC sells jewelry right? They’re supposed to know what they are selling.
4 x

Gem Lover
Posts: 212
Joined: 2 months ago

Recap

Post by Gem Lover » 1 week ago

So after I vented in here about them over drawing my account I went down to the bank to put cash in my account to make sure nothing else would have an issue, now I just checked my account and the money is back in there after they told me it would take 5 to 7 business days to show up, so now I can relax, lol. I am not jumping in early anymore I will wait until the final price if and when I order from here, I am still angry that they did this and they told me this is what they always do but that is not correct, I have ordered before the final price before and this did not happen.
5 x

Teachergirl
Posts: 38
Joined: 1 month ago

Re: Recap

Post by Teachergirl » 1 week ago

I always wait for the final price
2 x

LisaC2019
Posts: 157
Joined: 3 months ago

Re: Recap

Post by LisaC2019 » 1 week ago

Gem Lover wrote:
1 week ago
So after I vented in here about them over drawing my account I went down to the bank to put cash in my account to make sure nothing else would have an issue, now I just checked my account and the money is back in there after they told me it would take 5 to 7 business days to show up, so now I can relax, lol. I am not jumping in early anymore I will wait until the final price if and when I order from here, I am still angry that they did this and they told me this is what they always do but that is not correct, I have ordered before the final price before and this did not happen.
@Gem Lover I never jump in the auctions on the initial offering anymore unless I have seen the item listed earlier that day and already know the final price. I probably missed out on getting my size a couple of times but that's okay as I have been able to order when the price was lower and get discounts...patience sometimes pays off. I can only imagine having your account overdrafted and it's not your fault. Someone should give you a letter to give to your bank correcting this if it was a mistake made by Shop LC and you were charged overdraft fees.
3 x

Locked