Promo Code and coupons

Amy

Promo Code and coupons

Post by Amy » 3 years ago

Hi forum people: I just want to thank Ariana for her really nice informative post just a few minutes ago. I agree with everything she posted. Also Anniebelle I sure would like to find any kind of coupon that would help. Don’t know where you can find a code that would work. Also since the holidays are over, I’m not ordering much. The big AMA—- river gives free shipping at $25. SLC starts at $50. Maybe more in management should be thinking about that. Hey even $200 a customer not going to SLC has to add up. ❄️❄️❄️
4 x

RS

Re: Promo Code and coupons

Post by RS » 3 years ago

saleka20

Hillary20

Withlovenlace20

See if any of those work.

Stalking takes work. SLC used to give the codes. No more.
5 x

Amy

Tank you RS, I had no idea. 😊😊😊
5 x

Ariana

Post by Ariana » 3 years ago

Amy wrote:
3 years ago
Hi forum people: I just want to thank Ariana for her really nice informative post just a few minutes ago. I agree with everything she posted. Also Anniebelle I sure would like to find any kind of coupon that would help. Don’t know where you can find a code that would work. Also since the holidays are over, I’m not ordering much. The big AMA—- river gives free shipping at $25. SLC starts at $50. Maybe more in management should be thinking about that. Hey even $200 a customer not going to SLC has to add up. ❄️❄️❄️
Thanks Amy. I tried to unlock the post (It's the one and only time I've ever locked something and I've seen others do it so I didn't know you can't unlock a post) - if you can unlock - someone please let me know.

My post was ONLY TO HELP.
2 x

Ariana

RS wrote:
3 years ago
saleka20

Hillary20

Withlovenlace20

Thank you for those and I did try those before I wrote my post - so I was frustrated trying to find coupons that worked that sparked my post about coupons.

I apologize if I seemed like a "know it all" - I'm getting upset when someone asks others to ignore me. That is mean girl stuff.
4 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

Ariana wrote:
3 years ago
RS wrote:
3 years ago
saleka20

Hillary20

Withlovenlace20

Thank you for those and I did try those before I wrote my post - so I was frustrated trying to find coupons that worked that sparked my post about coupons.

I apologize if I seemed like a "know it all" - I'm getting upset when someone asks others to ignore me. That is mean girl stuff.
Sorry those didn’t work. I will search for others when I can.

I know you were only trying to ask for coupons from SLC. 😊
4 x

Ariana

RS wrote:
3 years ago
Ariana wrote:
3 years ago
RS wrote:
3 years ago
saleka20

Hillary20

Withlovenlace20

Sorry those didn’t work. I will search for others when I can.

I know you were only trying to ask for coupons from SLC. 😊
Thank you for knowing it.
2 x

CC

Post by CC » 3 years ago

Amy try Wendy20
2 x

Amy

Thank you CC. Good luck shopping. 😊😊😊 🍀🍀🍀