"Let them...

User avatar
RS
Posts: 5488
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: "Let them...

Post by RS » 6 months ago

anniebelle wrote:
6 months ago
@RS What did you get for your birthday? That Turkizite ring?
No....I didn’t get that yet. I really think it will be for Mother’s Day. So stay tuned.

From my son I got a Luminara candle that looks like a seashell...for me to put in my She-Cove

From daughter I got a set of Amiibo cards

From Paladin I got flowers
An Opatra Lux Brush
An Opatra Dermi eye plus
A blue petalite ring
A pair of diamond small hoop earrings
A gold, diamond and Tsavorite ring
A Kalimba made from Koa wood

😊😊😊
5 x

User avatar
RS
Posts: 5488
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: "Let them...

Post by RS » 6 months ago

Ariana wrote:
6 months ago
RS wrote:
6 months ago
anniebelle wrote:
6 months ago


Who's birthday? Pink champagne cake??? :lol:
It was mine and YES!!! Pink champagne cake with pink champagne rosette frosting and little sugar pearls. The cake was so cute! A mini cake. Large enough for several people. I didn’t want a big cake because I really don’t do sugar, only rarely and just a bit.
RS, Happy belated birthday! I hope you had a good one and i wish you many more!

Ariana
Thank you so much @Ariana 🥰🥰🥰

It WAS a good one.
4 x

Angelflutter
Posts: 724
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: "Let them...

Post by Angelflutter » 6 months ago

Well, Happy Birthday, RS. Hope you had a great one. Your description of you cake sounded beautiful. Bet it was tasty too. : )
7 x

User avatar
Kat
Posts: 350
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: "Let them...

Post by Kat » 6 months ago

RS, Happy Birthday!!! You got some awesome gifts!!! That cake sounds awesome!!! 😊💗
7 x

User avatar
RS
Posts: 5488
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: "Let them...

Post by RS » 6 months ago

Angelflutter wrote:
6 months ago
Well, Happy Birthday, RS. Hope you had a great one. Your description of you cake sounded beautiful. Bet it was tasty too. : )
Thank you so much 💞💞💞

It was a very pretty cake. Good thing I took pictures of it! And yessss....yummmy.
6 x

User avatar
RS
Posts: 5488
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: "Let them...

Post by RS » 6 months ago

Kat wrote:
6 months ago
RS, Happy Birthday!!! You got some awesome gifts!!! That cake sounds awesome!!! 😊💗
Thank you🥰🥰🥰

That has been my favorite cake flavor for quite a few years now. And I was spoiled for sure.
8 x

Catticus
Posts: 1483
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: "Let them...

Post by Catticus » 5 months ago

@RS

I thought your birthday was in February!?!

Oh wait...I DO remember you saying that your birthstone is Garnet?

Red hair, red gemstone! 🎊👩🏻‍🦰🎊

That cake sounds MARVELOUS! 😛 😋 😛

Your gifts, too! 🥳

I definitely (and unfortunately) “DO” sugar!

“Catticus at your service! If there’s ever any cake left, I am always available. No job is too small...and there ain’t no job that’s too big!”

😻 🎂 😻 🎂 🤪 🎂 😻 🎂 😻
7 x

User avatar
RS
Posts: 5488
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: "Let them...

Post by RS » 5 months ago

Catticus wrote:
5 months ago
@RS

I thought your birthday was in February!?!

Oh wait...I DO remember you saying that your birthstone is Garnet?

Red hair, red gemstone! 🎊👩🏻‍🦰🎊

That cake sounds MARVELOUS! 😛 😋 😛

Your gifts, too! 🥳

I definitely (and unfortunately) “DO” sugar!

“Catticus at your service! If there’s ever any cake left, I am always available. No job is too small...and there ain’t no job that’s too big!”

😻 🎂 😻 🎂 🤪 🎂 😻 🎂 😻
Here....have some cake💞💞💞💞 it’s a cutie!!!! 🥰🥰🥰
And thank you 😊😊
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
6 x

anniebelle
Posts: 3140
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: "Let them...

Post by anniebelle » 5 months ago

Catticus wrote:
5 months ago
@RS

I thought your birthday was in February!?!

Oh wait...I DO remember you saying that your birthstone is Garnet?

Red hair, red gemstone! 🎊👩🏻‍🦰🎊

That cake sounds MARVELOUS! 😛 😋 😛

Your gifts, too! 🥳

I definitely (and unfortunately) “DO” sugar!

“Catticus at your service! If there’s ever any cake left, I am always available. No job is too small...and there ain’t no job that’s too big!”

😻 🎂 😻 🎂 🤪 🎂 😻 🎂 😻
:lol: :lol: :lol:
6 x

Catticus
Posts: 1483
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: "Let them...

Post by Catticus » 5 months ago

@RS
I’m salivating! 🤪
Shhhh...This is a SECRET! 🤫

I LOVE...cakes!

I bake them, I decorate them, and...

I GOBBLE THEM!!!

(I know you decorate them, too!) 💗

🍰 😋 🍰 🤗 🎂 🤗 🍰 😋 🍰
6 x