@RS
I’m salivating! πŸ€ͺ
Shhhh...This is a SECRET! 🀫

I LOVE...cakes!

I bake them, I decorate them, and...

I GOBBLE THEM!!!

(I know you decorate them, too!) πŸ’—

🍰 πŸ˜‹ 🍰 πŸ€— πŸŽ‚ πŸ€— 🍰 πŸ˜‹ 🍰
I do cakes for family and friends. I didn’t do this one. DH got it! And it is yummmmm😍😍😍
4 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Re: "Let them...

Post by Vicky » 3 years ago

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY @RS
β€οΈπŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚β€οΈ

I Feel awful, not posting more. I miss all my friends here.
I have been stretched a bit being a 24/hr patient contact for my younger daughters office. Besides scheduling appointments, and reminder calls the night before her patients Appointments keeps me real busy, while I am stuck at home.
I refuse to be paid for helping my kids. I wouldn’t do this as a paying job. I believe this mental responsibility helps my aging brain function better.
When I was hospitalized years ago for an entire year, she took a car service every morning to see me, then went to work, then came again to see me after work, then went home to take care of her Hubby and kids.
Plus alot of other things she did to cheer me up, when I needed yet another surgery.
So, I could never take any money from her.
I just thank god for FACETIME. I’m sure as most of us are not seeing our kids or loved ones in the last year, due to covid, it gets very depressing. At least I get to see them on my Ipad.
Being able to order gifts from the web and have it shipped to them really helps me cope.
Btw- @RS I Loved the cute gifts and the pink cake you got.

HUGS πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜
Vicky
5 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

Vicky wrote: ↑
3 years ago
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY @RS
β€οΈπŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚β€οΈ

I Feel awful, not posting more. I miss all my friends here.
I have been stretched a bit being a 24/hr patient contact for my younger daughters office. Besides scheduling appointments, and reminder calls the night before her patients Appointments keeps me real busy, while I am stuck at home.
I refuse to be paid for helping my kids. I wouldn’t do this as a paying job. I believe this mental responsibility helps my aging brain function better.
When I was hospitalized years ago for an entire year, she took a car service every morning to see me, then went to work, then came again to see me after work, then went home to take care of her Hubby and kids.
Plus alot of other things she did to cheer me up, when I needed yet another surgery.
So, I could never take any money from her.
I just thank god for FACETIME. I’m sure as most of us are not seeing our kids or loved ones in the last year, due to covid, it gets very depressing. At least I get to see them on my Ipad.
Being able to order gifts from the web and have it shipped to them really helps me cope.
Btw- @RS I Loved the cute gifts and the pink cake you got.

HUGS πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜
Vicky
Thank you Vicky πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

Nice to see you pop in....you sure sound busy. And yes I love all my gifts. The Tsavorite ring is gorgeous but I think my fave gift so far has been the Kalimba.😍😍
3 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

@RS , just now saw the photos of your birthday cake!!! Did it take that long for them to be approved?

Anyway, Happy Birthday again. Hope you're still enjoying your gifts!
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

anniebelle wrote: ↑
3 years ago
@RS , just now saw the photos of your birthday cake!!! Did it take that long for them to be approved?

I didn’t post the pics originally. I posted yesterday but I knew that Mod Connor was around. So they posted rather quickly.

Thank you πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯° I am enjoying them!

Just used my Lux Brush. Now going to practice my kalimba❣️❣️

Later I will use my Amiibo cards....sigh....busy day huh?

Today is β€œgoof off day”.
2 x

anniebelle

RS wrote: ↑
3 years ago
3 years ago

I didn’t post the pics originally. I posted yesterday but I knew that Mod Connor was around. So they posted rather quickly.

Okay!!! I asked Mr. Googlie about the kalimba, took me to YouTube. Very nice! Liked all the videos with the Golden!

Amiibo cards I'm not so sure of!!!
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

3 years ago
RS wrote: ↑
3 years ago
3 years ago

Okay!!! I asked Mr. Googlie about the kalimba, took me to YouTube. Very nice! Liked all the videos with the Golden!

Amiibo cards I'm not so sure of!!!
Ohhh were you looking at β€œGolden Moon Kalimbas” ???? Mine isn’t that kind, different shape and wood. Has a snare chain. I can post a pic if a mod comes around.

And Amiibo cards are for playing Animal Crossing (video game) on my Switch. Yep...I play it, love it.

Did you ever play with or like paper dolls? Well Animal Crossing I kind of liken to paper dolls only on steroids! Fun. And I get to β€œplay” virtually with my daughter who also plays on her Switch. That is why I got a Switch and started playing it. I used to help my kids play the older versions when they were very little. It’s very soothing as well.
So this version for me started when the pandemic and lockdown hit. We bought daughter and SIL theirs and I got one.

Look on YouTube at β€œAnimal Crossing New Horizons”. Very cute!
2 x

anniebelle

I'm sorry, I was referring to Acoustic Trench playing different instruments with his sidekick Golden Retriever. Beautiful for both the ears and the eyes!

Are Amibo cards fun for only one? Something I could add to my morning routine? Oh wait! What's a switch? :lol:
1 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

3 years ago
I'm sorry, I was referring to Acoustic Trench playing different instruments with his sidekick Golden Retriever. Beautiful for both the ears and the eyes!

Are Amibo cards fun for only one? Something I could add to my morning routine? Oh wait! What's a switch? :lol:
Ahhhh......😊

Amiibo cards are not playing cards. They are little cards each with a different animal villager. You use them to get a villager to come visit your island.

A Switch...a Nintendo Switch...is a video game console.
1 x